[Resolved] JustAnswer — unauthorized payment on services not received
i have emailed you several times now.I went on site for work on my virus riddled pc. before I finished the application the session was terminated. I decided not to continue further with just answer. filling out the application
I entered my debit # not my three digit security # before the session was
terminated. they went an charged me anyway. what i'm going to do now is
go to every social media site there is plus being a 69 year old disabled veteran, and go to the veterans world wide web site, I know other vets will
come to my aide. this is not about the money, even though I am on disability and a small ss. it is about scamming people and if me being a disabled veteran helps so be it. please, do the right thing
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience. We apologize for any confusion.
In looking into your account it appears that you may have had some trouble navigating the website. It does look like your question posted and that a technician responded however you were not able to respond.
We will reach out to you regarding your account to take any next steps necessary to resolve this issue for you.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Adam - Customer Care Supervisor
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000