[Resolved] JustAnswer — fraud
I've been charged $48 for NOTHING. I have no idea why this showed up on my credit card bill on 12/07 . They are a scam.
Listed on my bill as:
Just Answer Experts My JABILL.COM CA
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Oct 28, 2010
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000