[Resolved] JustAnswer / fraud
I've been charged $48 for NOTHING. I have no idea why this showed up on my credit card bill on 12/07 . They are a scam.
Listed on my bill as:
Just Answer Experts My JABILL.COM CA
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Oct 28, 2010
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer - complaint
- JustAnswer - your refund policy
- Just Answer - fee charged, when advertised as @ $5 fee totally refundable, only to see paypal was charges $70.00 and monthly payments
- JustAnswer - just answer
- JustAnswer - justanswer