Just Brakes / Freakin' Joke - Highly Unprofessional

1 Uptown Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

My fiance's car needed obvious brake work - all four pads, as well as machined rotors. Because they advertise for $99, we took it in. However, they told us the 2007 car also needed to have the rear calipers both rebuilt. OK, fine. $500 later (which we were reluctant about but ultimately OK with), my fiance picked the car up, drove it home, then asked me to drive it because the "brakes weren't working like they used to and sounded funny." Sure enough, there was a constant grinding sound with and without applying the brakes. They also functioned at about 40% of how they previously functioned only the day before (and this was WITH all the "necessary rebuilding and repairs" they said we needed to have done. On top of all that, the entire car reeked of cigarette smoke!!! Unprofessional and incompetent to the extreme!! Avoid this shady franchise AT ALL COSTS!

The brakes ultimately were in FAR worse shape than when we brought the car in. Are you kidding me!?! These guys are a JOKE! I used to change brake pads when I was a kid, including properly bleeding the brakes like you should. I guess I should have not listened to their marketing campaigns b/c this was the MOST unprofessional experience I have ever had with any car shop, regardless of it being a small shop or national chain.

Td

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.