Just Brakes / Store number 650 fort pierce fl.

1 Fort Piece, United States

On 03/16/17 I went to store # 650 for brake services. Jamar was the individual that helped me and again on 03/27/2017.
On both occasions Jamar claimed that the system was down and he needed cash for service rendered. I gave him $120.00 cash on the 16th and $80.00 cash on the 27th. Jamar explained that my credit card would be charged an additional fee if swiped and and since the system was down he needed cash. I returned on 3/27 because the brake job was poorly done and the car was still grinding and making sounds when I press on the brakes. Jamar told me that the calipers and roters weren't checked and was not serviced, and added that he was going to have to order them and it'll cost me an additional $80.00.

Jamar stated on both occasions that a statement would be available whenever I return to the store. I returned on 3/28 and requested a statement for tax purposes but unfortunately Jamar was unable to furnish an accurate statement because he never enterd my visit in the system and I doubt he deposited the $200 in the register since there was no record of the trasaction. Jamar attempted to pass of a statement for service rendered on 11/28/2016 for a total of $371.87 for the recent visits. When I pointed it out to him he said he'd have to get corporate to reissue a statement. Jamar made 2 more attempts to create false statements with the wrong ammount, wrong date of service and incorrect list of service rendered. My family and I have been a faithful client of the Hobe sound store, store #651.

I've never experienced such dishonest and unprofessional service from store #651 or from any other auto service provider ever in my life. I'd also like to add that the morning of the 16th they had several customers and cars to service so I wasn't in any rush. I walked to a local breakfast dinner and returned with breakfast for him and another mechanic. So you can imagine my disappointment at the outcome.

I have faith that you will restore my faith in your company and serviceman.

Wl