Just Brakes / customer service

1 Spring, TX, United States

I went to your store #114 on rayford in spring tx on 11/2/2018 at appx 320pm. I had a 330 appt. The manager nancy was very pushy. I explained to her what I needed and could afford. She quoted me one thing and it increased. I asked could I get caliper and brake pad replaced and come back in a few days for rotor since it was only 1 wheel that needed the work. She started rushing me telling me they were getting ready to close and I needed to hurry up. She then said if I didn't get all the work completed (brake pads, rotor and caliper) she wasn't going to do anything at all. The way she said it was very rude and nasty. She also stated after hearing me on the phone if I bought all my parts they could put it on. First she said she would charge $120, then it was $175, then $90+ $178 and then it was $298. After that I said well i'll drive to the nearest auto parts store and buy parts. Well you need to hurry because we are getting ready to close!!! She called advance auto and supposedly was getting me market value. Parts end up being close to 200 dollars and she was charging $200+. The total was $415. I told her I can't afford that. Well let the truck down!!!
On top of all that she kept referring to me as "girl"... Not appropriate, not good customer service and at this day in time with all the racial tension I found it very rude for a caucasian to be calling the black woman girl when conducting business. The man before me was referred to as sir, but me girl. She even was going off on an employee in my presence. Seems she needs to be taught good customer service and good management skills. She is extremely rude and pushy!!!

Kt