Just Brakes / What a rip off
I visited a just brakes in Lubbock a few days ago just because my front pads were making a squeaking sound. Mind you that my car only has 30.000 miles on it. Isaac the store manager called me out after about 2 hours of waiting and shows me my thick pads. He insisted that I needed calipers rebuilt front and rear of my car. This is after Kirby told me that there shouldn’t be anything else wrong with my car after he just walked around my car and finger felt my rotors. Then Isaac calls me out and tells me that I need two new rotors and the calipers, hardware and possibly a master cylinder. B.S. Isaac tried to make me feel I had to do the work or my brakes could fail at any time. I knew he was using scare tactics at this point. I took my car to the dealership and another shop down the street and they both said that the noise should work itself out. After a few days the noise went away and has not come back. The other shops also informed me that they have had the same complaints about Just Brakes. I will tell everybody I know not to take there vehicles to Just Brakes.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care