Just Brakes / What a rip off

I visited a just brakes in Lubbock a few days ago just because my front pads were making a squeaking sound. Mind you that my car only has 30.000 miles on it. Isaac the store manager called me out after about 2 hours of waiting and shows me my thick pads. He insisted that I needed calipers rebuilt front and rear of my car. This is after Kirby told me that there shouldn’t be anything else wrong with my car after he just walked around my car and finger felt my rotors. Then Isaac calls me out and tells me that I need two new rotors and the calipers, hardware and possibly a master cylinder. B.S. Isaac tried to make me feel I had to do the work or my brakes could fail at any time. I knew he was using scare tactics at this point. I took my car to the dealership and another shop down the street and they both said that the noise should work itself out. After a few days the noise went away and has not come back. The other shops also informed me that they have had the same complaints about Just Brakes. I will tell everybody I know not to take there vehicles to Just Brakes.

Va

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes
    was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We
    are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.