JPMorgan Chase Bank — consumer checking account issue with $200 sign up fee
My disabled sister moved back to my area of the country from the Seattle, WA area and in February 2017 opened up a Chase checking account with automated deposit of her recently received Social Security disability monthly check. She tried working with the local Chase office at 4425 Harrison in Rockford, IL on obtaining the $200 credit to no avail and we even stopped into another Chase branch in our city.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rockford, ILBottom line, they say here best option to attempt to receive the $200 promotion is to leave Chase bank for 90 days and return to apply for it.
I find that so very wrong to have a disabled senior go thru the headache of leaving a bank, beginning a new banking relationship and then returning. There must be some way for her to obtain the $200 incentive which was promised. Her name is Kathleen M. Kettner with a date of birth of 2/12/54. I am her sister Patty Quinn and can be reached at my office at [protected].
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
More JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts