Jollychic / awful quality and wrong sizes
I placed an order with JollyChic.com at the end of June 2015. The items on the pictures looked great and I made sure to pick the right sizes, believe me. First of all it took more than a week for Jollychic to put the order together, then it was sitting at their warehouse waiting for pick up for another week. I ordered most of the items (if not all of them) for my vacation trip, so went on vacation before the order arrived of course because it took forever for it to arrive. Once I got back: 1. The Items were not wearable, meaning the quality was so bad that I would never wear anything like that even for free. 2. Once I got back from my vacation and took a look at my order, it was past 7day return deadline- so now I am stuck with this garbage!!! Some items are mismatched - the top is Medium and the skirt is a size 0 (2-piece set so to speak). The quality of the material was worse than some cheap underwear and it was supposed to be a nice skirt with a top that looked very nice on the picture. Jollychic copies (probably illegally) pictures from other websites and then have the items created in someone's closet. They don't care about the quality of the material or the product in general. Do not order through this site, it's a scam.
More Jollychic Complaints & Reviews
- JollyChic.com - strange charges and complete slight 
- JollyChic.com - shipment process (where is my order???) 
- JollyChic.com - my order with number tracking jl0000029617 never come to my address.
- Jollychic - return policy and incorrect sizing 
- Jolly Chic - scam 
- JollyChic.com - cancelled order 
- JollyChic.com - my order was cancelled without send me information before
- JollyChic.com - shoes, belt not received reference #97.8e6f9452.1542115277.12731fb
- JollyChic.com - clothes size and shoes size are wrong
- Jollychic - watch