Paradise Galleries Logo

Paradise Galleries

Having problems with Paradise Galleries?

23141 Verdugo Dr., № 100
Fri6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Ordered a doll which never came

I placed an order for a children's day doll on paradise galleries website on Facebook and made the payment...

Paradise Galleries

Receiving dolls

I have been ordering from Paradise Galleries for 9 years, I have over 50 dolls that I have ordered from them, They have always been prompt with shipping the item out to me and will let me know immediately if an item is on back-order and sends it out very quickly after it is off of back-order, I had the wrong doll sent only 1 time and they immediately sent out the correct doll without charging me any extra and told me to keep the doll I received in error. Every doll I have received has been exceptional quality. I will definitely continue to order from this company.

• Am
    AmbrosiaB Dec 19, 2014

I have 4 dolls from this company, 3 my husband purchased for me and 1 I actually won in a Paradise Galleries contest. All 4 have gotten to me exceptionally quickly with NO problems, and the most recent two (right around the holidays!!) arrived only 3 or 4 days after I ordered them on economy shipping! All the dolls I have purchased from this company have arrived to me in great condition, they are well worth the price, and upon speaking to customer service when my order failed to change off the "processing" status online, the representative was knowledgeable and competent, and supplied me the tracking number to see when my doll had been shipped and when it would arrive. I love this company, their representatives, and their products.

Out of stock doll!

I ordered a doll from Paradise Galleries for my daughter for a Christmas gift on Dec. 2nd. I got an e-mail confirming my order that evening. On Dec. 16 I sent the company an e-mail to see if my order had been sent yet. I figured they would tell me that it is in transit. The next day, Dec. 17, I got an e-mail telling me that the doll I ordered was out of stock and they would not be getting anymore. I never received anything to let me know it was out of stock so that I could order something similar or make other arrangements for my daughter's Christmas present. I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for the doll to come in the mail not knowing that I would never get it because it was out of stock. This has left me scrambling to find something to replace it for my daughter's Christmas gift. I called Paradise Galleries and asked why I wasn't informed that the doll was out of stock and she told me that they MAILED me a letter to let me know the doll was out of stock and I should get it in a couple of days... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! So I will probably receive a letter on Christmas Eve telling me that the doll I order for my daughter on Dec. 2 is OUT OF STOCK!!! Why would a company that received an order via internet send a letter in the mail to let me know of a problem with my order? I even ordered the doll after a friend had told me that there were complaints about this company. I figured that there are people out there that complain about everything and it would be fine, I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I was very wrong and wouldn't recommend this company!! Sincerely, ANGRY PARADISE GALLERIES CUSTOMER!!

Not receiving merchandise I ordered!

I have ordered several dolls (5) since Spring and have not received any of them. I receive E-mails saying the dolls are on "back order." I ordered one doll because it "was currently available and ready to ship;" I just received an E-mail - it is "sold out and will be discontinued." In short, I won't get the doll! Because this was touted as a "re-born" doll, I suspect that someone or a company wanted all of them, and GOT them over me and other customers.

Now, I wonder if I will receive any of the dolls I ordered?? I will wait and hope that I will receive the dolls. Paradise Galleries has been aware for over a year of the "warm response" to the dolls, and management should have been on top of the production predicament!

• Au
    Aurora M. Fontana Jun 21, 2008

In response to this complaint, I would like to express my complete understanding with your frustration over your situation. I became an avid collector of Paradise Galleried Dolls since 2002. Their prices are unbeatable and the quality quite impressive. However, I have become well aware of their customer service "language", so to speak. I've learned that whenever a new doll is posted on the web or catalogue that it would be months before the doll would be delivered. Therefore, you must ask in advance if this doll is in stock and ready to ship. Whenever I have done this, the dolls were delivered in the estimated timely fashion. I would advise giving yourself enough time to purchase a doll that is desired for a Christmas gift or a birthday gift way in advance. I reasoned with myself that the prices and quality of the dolls were well worth the wait. I would like to share some of the good times I've shared with Paradise Galleries. I have received dolls that were not to my liking and they told me that I could keep the doll free of charge. I was given four free shipping coupons for being such an avid collector. All four coupons were honored. They also replaced a doll that was received damage free of charge.
    I believe the reason for your problelm was due to the fact that the company was suffering financially, and that they were having a problem with their manufacturer. Customer service failed to be honest with their consumers, such as yourself, and in the interum, they damaged their reputation. As of June 2008, Paradise Galleries is no longer in business. I just spoke with a representative this week. So, I also am disappointed that I was not informed, being that I am one of their wholesale buyers. Let's hope that if Paradise Galleries becomes up and running again, that they will have a better staff and a more efficient system.

• De
    Debbie Manderson Jul 08, 2008

I ordered a doll on 5/27/2008 and I never recevied it the # L1065455 words of love for lily lifelike baby doll who giggles, My order number is #10171832 could you please tell me when or if I will be seeing this doll soon?
    Thank you for any help you can give me!
    Debbie Manderson
    2 Crystal Road
    Levittown Pa. 19057

product not sent

I ordered a doll for my granddaughters 6th birthday in Febuary.I was sent a email every month for 9 month...

No doll received

Paradise Galleries - www.paradisegalleries.com

I ordered a doll in august paid in full. Today is nov. 1, 2007, and i have heard nothing from this company. No reason for delay, nor the doll. My granddaughter's birthday is nov. 13th, the reason i ordered it in the first place. This is the absolute last time i order from them. I have ordered in the past and its been difficult dealing with them, never again!

• Gw
    gwen Nov 13, 2007

I place an order with them, 2 months ago. And then receive a letter saying that I will receive my 2 dolls on Oct, 30 but never receive it. I call them to track my order, but she told me that she can't give me any info because I didnt have my order number, I feel very bad and the dolls are paid in full.

• Ne
    Neesa Bally Dec 19, 2007

When i found this website i thought it was a dream come true... beautiful dolls at an affordable price..i ordered three and they told me that it would take 10- 14 business days... since i dont live in the US, the dolls were being shipped to my skybox... i kept emailing about a tracking number for the dolls and was unable to get one... then i got an email saying from their tracking records ( that they supposedly did not have) the dolls were lost in transit... and have to be reshipped... but one of the dolls i had originally ordered was no longer available... :( i called paradise galleries and spoke to a CSR... and it really is a runaround, i thought i was speaking some foreign language because she did not seem to understand me. She told me the dolls weren't lost... i said fine... then i got another email saying again the dolls were lost... and i called again... well the long and short of it being apparently the dolls were in fact delivered to my skybox and i will be receiving them by christmas... and all i can do now is hope that its what i ordered!

• He
    hever castro Jun 07, 2008

I have also been scammed by the company skybox, INC www.skybox.net

People who have also been scammed by www.skybox.net or Lanbox.net they are the same company. you can submmit your complain through the website of Attorney General of Florida http://myfloridalegal.com/contact in this site you can download the complain form and send it to the florida authorities in order to open an investigation. i have already sent this complain to them, but if we join our efforts they will probably take this situation more seriuosly.

you can also find some help here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcb.shtm
    www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/csd/

I have also been victim of fraud by this company skybox.net for the amount of 3013, 74 USD

Best Regards

Hever Castro

Delayed delivery

I placed an order with Paradise Galleries 3 weeks ago for 3 vinyl dolls for my children. Apparently, they were unable to get authorization on my check card. So, instead of notifying my of the problem, they mail me a card requesting payment of the dolls for shipment. Which by the way, will not be able to be shipped until October MABEY!! This is 3 WEEKS of this company trying to process my order numerous times a day. (they had they wrong exp. date) Easily fixed with a simple phone call. When I call to report a complaint, I was hung up on 3 TIMES!!! FYI>> they have no complaint department, and apparently no supervisors. I could barely understand their broken English during the conversation. It was absolutely infuriating!!! Needless to say, I will NEVER do business with this company again!! DO NOT!!!

• Ra
    Rachael Miller Oct 11, 2007

They were useless when I asked them for a simple shipping invoice, and now ignore me.

• Do
    dollsbyphillis Jul 08, 2009

I've bought several dolls from them in the last few years and had absolutely no problems with them. Usually they are shipped so fast, I can't believe the doll is here already. You can also make payments on dolls if you prefer instead of paying all the purchase price up front. Can't say anything but good comments on them. Try them again.

Fraudulent charges

I placed an internet order for 2 dolls with a company called Paradise Galleries (www.paradisegalleries.com...