J.G. Wentworthcall center agent bran id473357

H Nov 24, 2017

My husband called JGWentworth customer service, he spoke to Bran ID 473357. My husband initially told him he wanted to speak to the supervisor because our payment are not being taken out of our checking out again. We called several times, given many confirmation or reference number, talked to one of the supervisor named Ms. keys but we still have the same dilemma. This agent keep repeating the same question over and over as if he's reading out of a script. My husband already told him several times we want to talk to the supervisor, he kept on debating as if he knows what he is saying. Bran even threatened us that we could loose our house which is absurd. Totally! He kept heckling around that seems like his intention to annoy and irritate my husband more, he even said that we're being recorded, as if it's not a de facto by any call center (dull-witted!!!). The supervisor Mr. Stumpf ID3966 promised he will look into this agent. This is agent is rubbish! I hope you won't get to experience what we had with this guy.