Jewelryroom.com / Scam

I've tried to make a bid on a lot at this website but pop up suggested that my account is in $600 debt and therefore I'm unable to make any bids, this is ridiculous, I haven't used their service at all, how can I be in debt? Looks like fraud to me...

Ni

Comments

• Je
      13th of Jun, 2012

Hi.. I think you misunderstood this from Jewelryroom. For any new bidder, they are only allowed to bid up to $600 on their first purchase. This procedure is applied to all new bidders to avoid prank bidders on the site. You are not in debt in anyway, as you have not checkout and have not paid. There is no obligation in any way. Thank you JR Management

• Su
      7th of Jul, 2013

I bid on a ring that said it was 18k yellow gold, 1.11 diamonds. I won the ring!!!
    Too good to be true, when I received the ring, I could tell that it wasn't gold. I had it appraised
    and found out that it was gold plated and the diamonds were a variety of different colored
    diamonds. The ad said the ring was appraised at $4011, the appraisal that I got was$300 a big difference.
    I hope this helps someone from being taking for their money. I will also contact
    the BBB to inform them.

Not Happy With This Web-Site

• Su
      7th of Jul, 2013

How can you say that I haven't paid. It was put on my MasterCard. I think you should get your
    story straight!!!

20th of Oct, 2014

Never buy jewelleries from this company. The diamonds were all fake. I went to a pawnshop to check the authenticity of the ring & later they told me that they are not real diamonds. I found out that i was scammed by this company. I requested Paypal to ask for a full refund but they can only refund a partial amount of money to you. I bought the ring for over $300 but now they can only return you $10. I have learnt my lesson now. Anyway, i'm bringing this case to my lawyer if a full refund was not issued to me.

• Pe
      30th of Apr, 2016

I buy of jewelry from them and I just found out that they are all fake Are not real at all I am very mad that they sell cheap rings I took my rings to a jeweler and he say no good well how be those peoples took money off of me

• Ri
      18th of May, 2016

There's probably a change in management. I ordered a ring last month and never had a problem.

12th of Mar, 2018

I won a bid for a uncut 4.16 caret diamond. I received a pebble that looked like it came out of someone's driveway!!! No where near 4 carats. I have emailed and put in a ticket with absolutely no response. I'm contacting the BBB AND A LAWYER. They can't get away with this crap!!! It's not letting me attach photos.

• Dt
      12th of Feb, 2019

This place is a total rip off they advertise the jewelry one way and then when you get it is something fake. I bid and won a 14kt solid gold ring with a lab created diamond. What I received was a plated ring with a cz not the same thing they need to look up what a lab created diamond is and what solid gold means before they advertise it. I tried for two weeks to get ahold of someone before I finally returned the item myself. They have had it for over a month now and still have not refunded my money. I was told January 31st it would be issued that day and after I spoke with my credit card regarding my dispute they said to follow up again so I emailed on February 9th and was told they had a system error and couldn't issue my refund and to follow up. If they can't issue it to my card they should have cut a check. Save your money and buy somewhere else. This company SUCKS on all parts from merchandise to customer service.