Jewelry Television / PACKAGING OF ITEMS

1 TN, United States Review updated:

Does anyone ever use those ugly blue boxes the send your jewelry in? I can't understand why they switched to those things. #1. if we don't want people to know where we bought it, your found out they have their stupid name on it, , duh. So you have to find/buy a box to give the gift in...dumb!!! I like the boxes given to you on the other shopping sites, they are very nice boxes and they leave off their name...now that is smart, , jtv you messed up again...

Comments

• Th
      30th of May, 2012

I have a whole drawer full of those blue boxes, all different sizes, & none of them have JTV/Jewelry Television on them anywhere. The only blue box I received that had Jewelry Television on it was the box with gem tweezers in it that I bought & it's a nice blue box too w/ a magnetic flap. Maybe back then (2010) they had their name on them, but not anymore that I can see. They ship their gems in clear "Gemvue" jars that have "JTV" on it, but that's all I've seen so far. I laughed when I read your comment "they have their stupid name on it, , duh.".