Jewel-Osco / darryl alexander 3092, employee#8986205

Darryl Alexander
Employee# 8986205
Assistant Manage/Butcher

To whom it may concern,

My name is Darryl Alexander and I am an employee at Jewels Osco 95th and Stony Island store 3092. I have been wrongfully suspended for two weeks. I am an Assistant Manager who has been wrongfully suspended and have been off work for two weeks with no pay. It has been over disagreement with another employee at the store and it was in the Grocery back room and not on the sales floor. The security was not present at the time.. My store directer told me and the other employee to go by to our work stations and he didn't take any steps in a suspension. He told us to not worry about it and go back to work. An hour later, a security Guard who was not only not present at the time of the issue, but also was off this day came to tell me I was suspended and this was two weeks ago. I am very upset with this because not only did I not get any say so in this matter, I am also a Assistant meat Department Manger, who has been with this company for over 12 years and i have never had a problem like this occur. Also I am paying my sick mother's hospital bills and now that I'm not working i can't afford to pay her bills while she is sick. Please someone reach out to me and help me get back to my job a.s.a.p.

Darryl Alexander