Jetstar / refund

1 5 FLEAY STREET, REDLAND BAYQueensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0422833086

My family were to travel with jetstar on the 12/04/2011. We were advised by Jetstar that we could not fly due to our sickness. Jetstar advised us that we had to pay for another 3 fares and travel when we are feeling better. They advised they would refund our money. I have faxed Jetstar twice becuase they said they never received our application. They confirmed a week later that they had received this fax and it was under review and they would phone. I have not heard from Jetstar in the last three weeks, so I phoned them today only to be told that they have not got my fax, after spending 30 minutes on hold only to be told this.
The flight booking is Z48PKY. I have now been told again that they will phone back. So I probably will not get a call back. We require this refund as we have lost our business and income due to the Floods in Brisbane. Can you help me?

Comments

• Co
      7th of Jul, 2011

I should know that everything cheap never be good. I booked my flight on Jetstar's website. The first time after I finished the payment process. The system said I did the confirm too late and I had to book again. I did it again and the weird thing happened cause in the second time after I paid it didn't show anything thing on the website that my booking was succeed. I went to check my email and the result was I had 2 tickets in the same name, date and time. My credit card was charge twice. Then I tried to call to the airline call center. Nobody answered the phone. I had been waiting for an hour or so. It was the same. JETSTAR stole my money. If anyone want to go with JETSTAR for the NEXT trip, please don't. It's not worth it and the ticket is non-refundable. Customer service always sucks. Believe me don't be this airline 's customer and you will never be disappointed like me. +_+

• Ps
      10th of Jul, 2011

cookiedoke

i had the same experience as yours. when i tried to book the first time it said that page timed out or something so i thought the booking didnt go through and i did another one, but surprise! the ff morning i got 2 itineraries. so i phoned them, it took ages to get someone on the phone, but i waited and they refunded the 2nd booking that i made. no dramas. so just try to call them again and patiently wait on queue.

cheers!

• Li
      5th of Sep, 2011

Purchased 2 ticketts from
    Melbourne to Phuket, ex travel partner had them cancelled and the refund issued into her name, even tho they were paid for under my name with my credit card. 2 complaints have been written to jetstar and numerous hours spent on the phone and still I'm out of pocket over $500. How can they get away with this?!