Jetstar / refund
My family were to travel with jetstar on the 12/04/2011. We were advised by Jetstar that we could not fly due to our sickness. Jetstar advised us that we had to pay for another 3 fares and travel when we are feeling better. They advised they would refund our money. I have faxed Jetstar twice becuase they said they never received our application. They confirmed a week later that they had received this fax and it was under review and they would phone. I have not heard from Jetstar in the last three weeks, so I phoned them today only to be told that they have not got my fax, after spending 30 minutes on hold only to be told this.
The flight booking is Z48PKY. I have now been told again that they will phone back. So I probably will not get a call back. We require this refund as we have lost our business and income due to the Floods in Brisbane. Can you help me?
More Jetstar Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - flight jq117 from dempasar bali friday 9th november 8.50am
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - staff
- Jetstar Airways - I am complaining about customer service
- Jetstar Airways - customer service