Jetstar / rude staffs

1 Singapore

Hi all, My family bought 03 tickets from Singapore to Manila on 10th Dec 2008 it was a 1045am flight.The two local malay staffs handling the check in baggage was totaly rude and unproductive infact it was disruptive.It was my first time flight with Jetstar and it left a bitter taste.Paying for the over baggage is a must but being told that even a family of three(two young kids)must carry a 20kg bag each only, makes no sense.They are after all FAMILY DUH..I hope that jetstar can talk to the two malay ladies that while it's budget airlines, we are not paying peanuts either.That customer service must be done professionaly.Maybe because the supervisor was not around that's why the ladies were acting like the company belongs to them.I have lost face to my wife and kids and I hope that jetstar will look into my complain on why"must a family of 3(1 adult and 2 kids)need to carry three 20 kg bags each".why can't they share thier luggage since they are mother and kids?or is it jetstar aren't family friendly.
My utmose thanks for a pinoy lady staff who was very gracious in passing out information needed.Firm and fair.
Hope justice is done and that they will treat all customer with a friendly customer approach.
Thank you.