Jetstar Airways / settlement of booking on 19th april 2018

1 Australia Review updated:

booked a flight from Brisbane to Launceston on Jetstar EJG86K. When it came to pay it gave me the option of using some of my QANTAS frequent flyer points. I decided to use 3500 and paid the balance. A month later with phone calls to Jetstar and Qantas they still have not finalised my booking and stating that I still have an outstanding amount of $23.45. Does this mean that in future when booking with Jetstar the information on their webpage re payments I ignore the part referring to frequent flyer points. Is this false advertising?

Al
May 15, 2018

Comments

• Fl
      17th of May, 2018

Objectively, the are no facts and no evidences, which prove any fault of the Jetstar staff in such situation.
    Noone (exept the booking office )can see the reservation or e-ticket, based on PNR only .

• Al
      17th of May, 2018

@Flight Safety Objectively, there are facts and evidence. I don't have my ticket!!! Jetstar have taken my money and their web page has indicated that they will get the 3500 points from my frequent flyer points. This has not happened. I did not create the Jetstar webpage they did, so action what you are advertising.