Jetblue / they hide available credit till it expires
Available credit of $127.90 expiring in March 2008 was not showing on my frequent flyer Trueblue website. Instead it was showing as $0.00 available credit. Today, after other credit was added to it, it reappeared as already expired. I complaint about it but they told me it has always been available to me. However, how can I remember it when it is not showing where it is supposed to show. They should not be hiding any available credit till it expires. And also they should not be giving me the round about for 45 minutes till I get tired and quit.
More Jetblue Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jet Blue - flight attendents 
- Jetblue Airways - discrimination
- Jetblue Airways - trueblue
- Jetblue Airways - cancellation
- Jetblue Airways - flight cancellation, delay at check-in counter, damages to our suitcases and traumatic vacation.