JDG Financial Services / JD Grouprefund still not been received and the branch manager in randfontein very rude

Good day. I made a laybe in sleepmasters in randfontein, I paid a R1000 with the hope of continuing with the installments but due to some unforseen financial circumstances I couldn't.

I started requesting for my refund last year in october/november then in January I decided to contact the head office where I was told that I need to submit certain documents to the branch which I did. The branch manager (Bonnie) that lady is rude like very rude, she doesn't know how to deal with clients. I had to deal with her constant attitude each time when I went to the store because she kept on saying am not gonna get my refund back and she even told me that she can't call the head office because she doesn't have their numbers I must provide her with a number as I was called by the agent from head office few days prior. Well eventually I submitted my documents on the second week of January and then I decided to call the head office to enquire about the status of my refund and I spoke to the lady by the name of Francis who she was really helpful, she informed me that they didn't get any documentation from randfontein branch store. She will call them and find out. Ever since then I still haven't get my refund. I just need to know now how long do I have to wait, and I dont want to deal with that rude manager anymore because she failed to submit my documents on time. I've been calling the head office number for assistance, and off late they put me on hold for a very long time then put me on an extension that wants me to leave a message.

I urgently need assistance as I need to use that money.

Am PB Shoba and can be contacted on [protected] for more detailed info.

Pr
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

• He
      Mar 02, 2017

I have the same problem with this people. I have a refund of R3000.00 still pending and have been treated like I am a irritation .
    I have told everybody that would listen how badly I have been treated by the finance department of JDG and will go the extra mile to never make use of any of there stores !!!