JCPenney / online shopping "my bag" and "saved items" disappearing while attempting to order

Madison, WI, United States

On June 25, 2017, I attempted from 2:00 PM CST until 11:00 PM CST to place an online order with JCPenny. When I first started using my home computer, "My Bag" was not the same as what I had been working on my android phone. I had to start over. At 6:00 PM CST, I noticed that my "Saved Items" had disappeared on my home computer. I checked my android phone and they were there, but very shortly they cleared out since I was on my home computer. So I started all over again. At 10:00 PM, I again lost my "Saved Items". That was the last straw for me this evening. I did "Chat" to complain. They said they would contact technical support on the web. They also offered to place my order, but since I lost everything, I said "No Thank You" as I had no clue the item information. A while later, I noticed that my "Saved Items" were back, but it was not the most recent list. It defaulted back to what was earlier in the day. This was unfortunate as I had already deleted a lot of items to make room for new items. The system was slow as I am sure many were taking advantage of there discount of 30% between 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM EST. I however, was not fortunate to be able to take advantage of this as I was not going to give them my business after a long day of doing nothing but try to give them my business. They lost a good sale and I will be sure to tell family and friends of my issue. I should be compensated on June 26, 2017, to place the order at the same prices (unfortunately I won't recall what the sale prices were) and with the 30% discount for my inconvenience and my time spent when I could have done other things. I don't like to go into the store to shop, so they may have lost a long standing customer after this waste of time!

Ma