JCPenney / very sneaky
The family fun rewards program is very misleading. When you place your order on the JCpenney web page there is information about the jcpenney rewards program and the add says you can earn 10 dollars by signing up and that the membership is free.
When you complete your order you are offered 'Would you like to earn $10 toward this purchase' click yes and it asks if you would like to sign up. click yes and your confirmation explains that you have a free 30 days then the fee is $9.95 per month. (I think that's the right amount)
In any case I now know something isn't right. Your order page redirects you - not the the jcpenney rewards information - but to the fun family rewards program which is different and does cost a monthly fee.
I called the corporate office to complain, my jcpenney credit card (they couldn't help me), the company who offers the program (stonebridge something or other) - they were closed for the holiday, So I emailed them to cancel the account. I am waiting for a response.
Everyone should call CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AND SPEAK TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS [protected] Let them know what you think of their deceptive program.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - watch
- JC Penney Company - sephora
- JC Penney Company - jc penney eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - women apparel
- JC Penney Company - order