JC Penney Company — online ordering
The company advertised "spend $50 to get free shipping" however, that was not the case when you order on their app. I tried to order the same item multiple times, but it kept deleting from my cart on the app. When the price of my transaction increased by $9, I figured that the item finally added and I purchased it everything. My order history did not load on the app until the next day, and that is when I realized that they charged $9 for shipping rather than adding the other item. If the other item was added, shipping would've been free. When I called to tell customer service about the issue they said that they will not do anything about it and I just have to buy the other item separately and pay $9 shipping again. This company is completely disrespectful and their employees do not know how to keep customers happy.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional