Jazeera Airways / left on airport without boarding

1 Kuwait Review updated:

Dear all

I purchased jazeera airways ticket for my trip from kuwait to mumbai and return.
While coming back, the fligth was scheduled 3:40 am, as I reached airport very early to do the baggage and other things, after I finished everything and got the boarding pass.
I was waiting in the gate hall as there was plenty of time for boarding, but unfortunatly they announced that the flight will be more dely, so I waited more 1:45 minutes.
After 2 hours they informed me that your flight has left from another gate, as they changed the gate in mean time without informing or I thing that I was given wrong gate number from the begining as print out on my boarding pass.
I made alot of calls after I come to kuwait, I send fax and emails, but nothing was done.
It was horrible experience for me that night, I spent on airport and eventually purchased another ticket on the sameday in emirates in highr class and traveled back to kuwait after I returned down town and paid for taxi and hotel twicely.

I advice you all, please dont buy this # airlines.

Farooq ali
M_alghori@yahoo.com

Comments

30th of Dec, 2009

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, unfortunately this is common practice for Jazeera Airlines!!! I've even been caught out with it.

I don't know why they haven't been fined and banned by the airports they use.