Jagex / stupid new updates

1 England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Runescapes errorto try to make it fun for us
I used to play runescape until it got banned for people hacking my account and swearing on it. Also now it is permenantly banned.

Now i have started playing it again and the stupid 3k tradeing rule has just made stupid for everyone. Now you cant even make a profit. All people want is either a maybe 20k tradeing diffrence of no tradin diffrence but still keep the pricing so people cant get scammed that much.

If they do follow up my complaint please could you ask them to eamil me.
Thank you for reading Joel Drake aged 11

Jo

Comments

Er
  18th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

stupid new updates. i can`t play runescape.
i want play runescape.

Ca
  26th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

well i play runescape and now it gone new i think its rubbish it keeps on freezing and its slow to load things so whay dont you put itt back normal

Bo
  4th of Feb, 2009

the trading

its not fair that you cant trade any amount you want because people mite want cash and people might want to quit rs not me though and they have 10m or more or 1m it would take them ages to sell everything and get rid of it but i want some stuff people offerd me 1m but i cant cuz of the trade limit

Be
  19th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

this stupid trade rule my friend was going to give me 1m and now i dont want to play because of this stupid rule
will yall please take the trade limit off

Jk
  8th of Jul, 2010

I've been playing runescape for about half a year.Runescape is getting gayer and gayer.Jagex workers, changed the health, weapon, trading limit updates back the way they used to.I say this for everybody when I say u guys are really gay.