RunescapeTricked out of items

A

I got tricked out of full guthnas and various other armor worth about 6mil. I went onto a website that this player was saying about in order to join a large clan(he said they were into GWD which I like)I clicked on the link and ENTERED MY PASSWORD ON THE RUNESCAPE SITE ON THEIR CLAN FORUM PAGE and then I relised it was a scam but by then it was to late, my passwordwas changed, how that son of ### got my bank code, I dont know but I got my password changed but lost the bulk of my small fortune and all self control because if i ever find this ### i'll KILL THEM by strangling them with their mouse wire.☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

• Dl
    Dl Naps Jul 29, 2009

Idiot eat my ### he can get your pin reset in 5 days when he hak

• Ck
    ckale Apr 20, 2009

"ENTERED MY PASSWORD ON THE RUNESCAPE SITE ON THEIR CLAN FORUM PAGE"

[censored].