Jackson Hewitt — 2016 state tax return
Last year I filed in January, and because of your employee error about the Insurance I carried, I did not get my return until June, after numerous calls to
the IRS, and the Insurance Market Place.
This year, again I went to your Company, and the employee could not get my state tax to go by e-file, so she gave me an envelope, with address, even though I asked her to call someone first, and told me to mail the State return in. I filed on March 24th, mailed next day. I received the Federal on 4/5/17, and as of today 4/28/17, I have not received my State refund. We will not recommend, or return to your Company next year, and I will be sure and tell everyone the problems I have had with Jackson Hewitt. You company charges more each year, $240.00 minus 50. Walmart CC, for the short form tax return.
More Jackson Hewitt Complaints & Reviews
- Jackson Hewitt - scam 
- Jackson Hewitt - poor training of employees 
- Jackson Hewitt - scam and cheating 
- Jackson Hewitt - income tax 
- Jackson Hewitt - customer service
- Jackson Hewitt - tax service
- Jackson Hewitt - taxes
- Jackson Hewitt - overcharged for return
- Jackson Hewitt - charged me over $500.00 for screwing my taxes up 
- Jackson Hewitt - worst tax place ever