Jack Lalanne / Bad service

PO Box 3007Wallingford, CT, United States Review updated:

The Jack Lalanne company never returned my blender.

On 6/17/08 at around 4:28pm I called and the person with whom I spoke said they had received the shipment with my tracking number but could not find a record of my blender. After a long conversation, she said that she would send to me a replacement blender. I never received it.

On 7/14/08 I called back to inquire as to why I had not received my blender. This time I talked with Martha (T18). She could not find any record of me or my blender. She also acknowledged that they had received my shipment and again said that she would send a blender to me.

It is now 8/13/08 and I have yet to get my blender. We used that blender only a few times in the less than one week it was operational.

I would like to speak with someone who can explain why I have not gotten my old blender back or a replacement.

I am not sure of the correct email or website of the people responsible for dealing with this situation. If someone knows how I can reach someone please let me know.
Va

More Jack Lalanne Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  15th of Aug, 2007

Jack Lalane Blender - Charged for the cancellation

Atlanta, Ga. - I purchased by phone Jack Lalanne Blender watching TV program. I called later to cancel and was told I had to allow the machine to arrive, to not accept it and let it return. - I was charged $29,00 shipping all the same.