Jack in the Box / service and food

1 United States

I recently visited the Jack in the Box in Mesquite the service was horrible . I ordered a tacos and two cheesecakes to go tthrough the drive-through. when I got home I had four tacos one cheesecake I go to eat one and it's really messy and cold my husband pulled out another taco and it was disgusting it look like it had been on the floor the shell was completely cracked very dull and when we opened it there was a dry meat or beans on it whichever it was he couldn't even tell I go inside the store tell them look at this Taco where did it come from he said that they just made it like that or that somebody else was making the taco I asked to speak with the manager he was behind there he came to me and said what's the problem I said look at this would you eat this he responded with no and I said well what are you going to do about this he said I can give you another Taco I looked around the establishment behind there where they're cooking there's grease, food, tacos everywhere on the floor the the place where they were cooking the tacos was disgusting the fountain drink was disgusting so I told him no I don't want any of your food at all this is gross I want my money back he said" I can give you the money back for one Taco, taco that was messed up "I said they were all messed up and I layed them out to him he said ma'am I can only give you the money for one I said well I need the number to your corporate office and he gave me some fake name until I looked it up on the internet this is how I got this that place needs to be shut down gone through by the health inspector the people working back there did not have gloves on they were sliding all over the floor from how greasy it was. Their hair was a mess it could have fallen inside the food and the manager just said Well ma'am sorry about this and you can call them which means the corporate office. Below is a picture of the taco that I took out of the bag he would not let me take pictures behind him to show the nastiness that was all over the back where they supposedly cook this food.

Jack in the Box