J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 / continued monthly billing on my credit card
I am Luisito de Jesus, President of the now defunct “CJ Pacific Tarlac Inc”, a company who used to engage in business process outsourcing. We use to hold office in rm 304, Jaral Bldg, McArthur Hiway corner Juan Luna St., Sto Cristo, Tarlac City, Philippines.
My staff used my credit card to get the services of J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICE in the conduct of our operation. The company has ceased operation since middle of last year. The company has closed down and I have lost communication with all of my former staff whom i gave instructions to officially cut serives. Unfortunately, after more than a year of stopping operation, J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICE bill continue to appear in my monthly AIG credit card billing ($ 16.95).
In this regard, may beseech your merciful heart to stop the monthly billing. If this is not the proper office to address my concern, could you please direct me correct authorities. You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any directive or verifications.
Thank you very much.
Luisito G. de Jesus
More J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICES 
- J2 Efax - Be careful of EFAX: SCAM, Credit card fraud artists 
- eFax - Bad service 
- J2 Efax Plus Service - Fax service 
- eFax - Fax spam 
- eFax - efax
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- eFax - Impossible to cancel
- J2 Efax - charged my credit card without authorization
- J2 Efax - J2 efax plus service