J D Byrider / terrible experience
My husband got a 1996 Truck thru them around June 0f 2002. He feel asleep at the wheel & wrecked the truck. He had it towed to a Business J D Byrider recommended. When he called J D Byrider they said the truck was totaled according to the mechanic. He was under the assumption J D Byrider sent the estimate w/damages to Nationwide Insurance & they received a payoff on the truck.
Around [protected] John & I went in there to get another vehicle & they then switched the story & told him he owed between $2500.00 - $3000.00 balance Nationwide didn't payoff. He no longer has any paperwork. So the lady there looked it for John & I & she said that truck was paid off in full & no balance was owed. So in 2004 I was looking at our credit reports online & saw the very truck in there. We went back to J D Byriders & the girl again said the truck was paid off in full & we saw it on the computer in their office.
The manager came out & told the employee she is never to allow customers to see what is on their screens. I have contacted Nationwide Insurance & they claim nothing was ever paid by them. I want to know where we can get their old records for the Insurance company. J D Byrider has since closed in Alliance, Ohio & no other J D Byrider has their information. Nationwide is trying to help w/this matter but no one can find the store owner or records from that store. His credit is now ruined cause of this.
More J D Byrider Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating 
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car 
- JD Byrider - horror story 
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices! 
- JD Byrider - rip off 
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - truck repair door latch,
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - putting me in a different car
- JD Byrider - releasing consumer information to public
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - credit reporting
- JDByrider - car sales