J D Byrider / terrible experience

1 Alliance, OH, United States Review updated:

My husband got a 1996 Truck thru them around June 0f 2002. He feel asleep at the wheel & wrecked the truck. He had it towed to a Business J D Byrider recommended. When he called J D Byrider they said the truck was totaled according to the mechanic. He was under the assumption J D Byrider sent the estimate w/damages to Nationwide Insurance & they received a payoff on the truck.

Around [protected] John & I went in there to get another vehicle & they then switched the story & told him he owed between $2500.00 - $3000.00 balance Nationwide didn't payoff. He no longer has any paperwork. So the lady there looked it for John & I & she said that truck was paid off in full & no balance was owed. So in 2004 I was looking at our credit reports online & saw the very truck in there. We went back to J D Byriders & the girl again said the truck was paid off in full & we saw it on the computer in their office.

The manager came out & told the employee she is never to allow customers to see what is on their screens. I have contacted Nationwide Insurance & they claim nothing was ever paid by them. I want to know where we can get their old records for the Insurance company. J D Byrider has since closed in Alliance, Ohio & no other J D Byrider has their information. Nationwide is trying to help w/this matter but no one can find the store owner or records from that store. His credit is now ruined cause of this.

Ja

Comments

• Ad
      31st of Mar, 2009

JD Byrider is a bad credit customer dealer...trust me...it wasnt them that made your husbands credit bad...it was your husband that made his credit bad. If you would have had good credit you would not have been at JD Byrider trying to buy a car. There is no validity to your claim.