ITV / purplebricks
I would like to complain about the recent Purple Bricks advertisement.
This is a man with a puppet with many children present, the language is offensive, the strangling of the puppet is offensive in fact the whole advertisement is offensive! How does this teach children to respect one another? it teaches children it's ok to shout and squabble and hurt someone. I do not want children see that this type of behaviour is acceptable in life... teach respect, to love, to care NOT the type of behaviour this advertisement portrays.
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - can't cancel autoship/they have caused 2 overdrafts and 1 over the limit charge on my accounts and refuse to take responsibility
- ITV - jeremy kyle show
- ITV - you’ve been frames
- ITV - good morning breakfast
- ITV - the chase
- ITV - coronation street