Having problems with ITV?

ITV reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 1, 2007. The latest review About the way Kevin told Serbs dad about his death was posted on Oct 7, 2021. The latest complaint helen fospero was resolved on Jul 15, 2014. ITV has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 337 reviews. ITV has resolved 35 complaints.

ITV Customer Service Contacts

+44 344 881 4150 (United Kingdom)
200 Grays Inn Road
London
United Kingdom - WC1X 8HF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ITV Customer Service. Initial ITV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ITV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ITV. Discuss the issues you have had with ITV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ITV Complaints & Reviews, Page 17

ITV Corporaterefund

We returned the product we orginally purchased within the allotted time. I reached customer service to ask about our refund ($164.64) and was asked for the UPS tracking number which I had and confirmed that someone had signed for the return. I was told the credit would show up on our next credit card statement and nothing showed up. Now, I cannot get anyone on the phone and after sending multiple e-mails, my e-mail address has been blocked by their system.

The company is based in MA but the return was sent to Chicago.

8 Responses
    • Yv
      yvonne Apr 14, 2008

I got the RA number but the return address was no where on their literature or box. I must cancel my debit card to prevent recurring charges.

• Su
      Suzanne Moreira Apr 08, 2008

I am trying to cancel my subscription before the 30 days and because I can't find a customer number no one will answer the phone.

janice genuise Oct 31, 2007

This [email protected] is a hoax. I was dumb enough to order a set of books, however, decided it's not what I wanted and tried to return. ALL their phone # don't work, they answer and the recording states to make a selection and wait for assistance, the call is placed on hold w/elevator music for approx 17 min, then is lost. The return policy says... NO RETURN without an RA number given by customer service, but you can't get anyone on the line... so therefore, no return, no refund!!!

• Ed
      Edward M Stewart Oct 30, 2007

Terrible service should be out of business you give mail order and direct mktg a bad name. Phone centers should drop you as a client.

• Ka
      Kathy Howard Oct 30, 2007

My Mom received a package in the mail from this company and never ordered the books she was sent. However, she did get billed $44.00 and now she can't reach them to complain or have them shipped back. You DO spend over 20 minutes on the phone with no response. Hoax for sure. Taking advantage of people absolutely!!!!

• Wa
      ward dillon Oct 29, 2007

We wish to return the three books an d newsletter. We need the authorization number to return.

We received this material 4 days ago and is not what will be of help to us as we live alone. Please cancel and refund all paid to date and future immediately.

• Ro
      Rodolfo Franz Oct 16, 2007

I have been trying to contact ITV for a return authorization, and it is always the same, They do not want or do not care tio answer!!

• Di
      Diva Kreszl Oct 16, 2007

Virtually impossible to return products. After being on hold for 20 minutes I was told a rep would call back with a reurn # in 48 hours. It shouldn't take this long to deal with a problem. I guess they figure most people will get tired of waiting!!!

Coronation Streetracist

I would like to make a racist complaint concerning the programme coronation street. Mondays episode contained the word Sassanack which means english ### in scotland, this came from the charactor Tony who is scottish and was on his stag day. What gives the programme the right to issue this language. i intend to take yhis matter futher if no appology is recieved

• Ms
        ms.you Jul 05, 2009

You are complaing that a scottish guy used a slang swear on a tv show, yet there is nudity and violence on shows...r u serious? Swears are used all the time!!

ITV/SKYsubtitles on itv3+1- sky

We always use TV subtitles 888 to watch and hear TV as we are hard of hearing.

I have been watching ITV3 and ITV3+1 recently . ITV3 subtitles are very good whereas the same program
      on +1 suffers from delayed text. missing lines of text and even completely missing text for acouple of minutes. I particularly checked 3 versus 3+1 on Mon 6th Oct 2008 when I watched Midsommer mapping on both channels one after the other. The above faults manifested themselves frequently.
      I was watching on Sky Freesat.
      I had some difficulty in finding a complaints procedure - I trust this e-mail reaches the right quarter and would appreciate an acknowledgment if it does.
      Also if there is a more direct communication method I would be pleased i you would let me know.
      Incidentally I live near Bristol BS20 7JA

Respond

ITVprogramme timings

I am really annoyed that I have missed the last episode of Doc Martin due to an apparent rescheduling of the programme from the time advertised in Radio Times. The programme, scheduled for 9 p.m. was shown at 8 p.m. and replaced at 9p.m. by Trinny and Susannah. In my opinion any replacement programme, i.e. Trinny and Susannah, should be shown at the time of the programme it replaces (in this case 8 p.m.) and series with a regular time slot should be shown at the scheduled time. I look forward to Doc Martin as I am sure many people do, and tonight switched on at the regular time only to find I had missed the programme, the last in the series. This was extremely annoying. If changes to the timing of a programme are necessary would it not be better to show the programme later rather than earlier to ensure that people looking forward to it still have a chance to see it and are therefore not disappointed. I think this is highly irresponsible of ITV.

2 Responses
          • Ki
            kieran kinghorn Sep 07, 2008

i am sick of the itv f1 commentators instead of the formula 1 grand prix it should be called the lewis hammilton grand prix because thats all they go on about lewis hammilton it isnt just him there are other drivers racing aswell i am very disapointed with itv and i carnt wait till formula1 goes to BBC

• Py
            Pye Aug 13, 2008

I am currently unable to receive ITV and had planned to have it taped by a family member. They were horrified to find they had missed it as it was scheduled for 9pm in all the listings. Does anyone know if this will be shown again? I am furious about missing it as it's one of the rare decent programmes on TV these days and only having access to the terrestrial Irish channels I've not much to lookn forward to.

I'd like to know exactly why it was rescheduled in any case, I really can't see any good reason for this.

ITV/audio book and booksnon delivery

I ordered books and audio book cd over the phone from an infomercial for Dean Graziozo's Real Estate program and accidentally ordered one too many books. The call alone took forever because of all of the adds to try to get you to order all kinds of monthly billed items which I did not want. I tried to call back to cancel one of the books but had to leave a message and they guaranteed that I would get service within 24 hrs. It took over 5 days and by then they said that the shipment had gone out and would have to return one when I got it. I should have received it in 5 days becase I asked for express shipping and did not get it for 14 days and it did not contain the audio book cds that I ordered. Now I cannot get through to talk with anyone about it and am stuck with the charges already on my bill for the book I do not want and the audio book that I did not get!!!
          DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE or GET READY TO GO TO COURT!!!

Marcel P Dec 01, 2008

It's a big scam it happend the same to me i was way overcharged one time 231.90$, people should stay away from placing orders to answering machines and waiting hours on the phone just to cancel an order, so far no refund.

ITVTalking rubbish

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know how unhappy some of the comments made today on your show about infertility made me. After trying for a baby for over seven years it is so sad that people can just say things without realising the affect on people. Saying such nasty things like 'People who want to start having a family shouldn't leave it late and should leave work and concentrate on having one'.

Me and my husband work hard don't claim any benefits and like a lot of people work hard for what we have. We would love nothing more than to stop work and have I.V.F for the family that we want so bad... after watching our friends over and over again have children. As this is not a free treatment we would have to pay and also pay for normal everyday things (Mortgage, Rates and general things) and to do this we have to work.

Jane McDonalds closing comments said it all 'I wish that it was that easy' at least there seemed to be someone who understands.

Mrs Leanna Jones

• Ve
                veronikapiegirl Apr 21, 2011

do they know how upseting it can be when the loose women girls gossip about peoples weight loose women used to be a show that i liked to watch on a thursday afternoon if they think that they can say these things like " no man would like to be in a reliationship with a fat women" then they are horrible people thinking that they are all the best they think that bullying is wrong so why are they bulling people they dont even one i am deeply horrified what they say about peoples looks and sterbility is as disguesting as poo and this should never be approved on telei

ITV Ventures — fraud and scam

My americanexpress card it was charged with amount of $83.76, as a Order Assurance Program (which I not been...

ITV - STVschedule changing for gaelic speakers

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Any time there is actually something worth watching at night on ITV, the STV broadcast is RIDICULOUSLY changed to some absolutely, totally, horrendously, rubbish melodramatic "traditional" Scottish dance/music. As a Scot myself, I can categorically and definitely say I don't need:

* Numb3rs - "Identity Crisis"
              * Ceol Aig a Chaisteal
              * Fir Chlis
              * Prince Caspian: Premiere Special (ALSO Tomorrow on ITV 1 Scottish from 12:30am to 1:00am)

ESPECIALLY AS 98.8% OF US DON'T EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE "SCOTTISH" PROGRAMS (GAELIC)
              [Cite: Wikipedia "Scottish Gaelic" - 2001 Census: Population 5, 062, 011 Gaelic&English Speakers: 58, 652]

ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY AT IT'S USUAL TIME OF 11.40pm !!!

HEED MY ADVICE & PUT CONAN THE BARBARIAN ON TONIGHT, OR FEEL MY WRATH

3 Responses
                • Ai
                  aimeelulu1 Mar 31, 2010

i completely agree. now the Bill is going down because of it. my family and i used to be able to sit down and watch some decent programmes and now it's gone way over board nationalist just to save a bit of money

• Pa
                  patsy mcadam Jan 27, 2010

What on earth is going on with stv? They are losing viewers in droves because of their abysmal programmes.
                  Tonight I was looking forward to new episode of Midsomer Murders - what is stv viewers watching? Yet another repeat of Foyle's War.

Get a grip stv, you are going down fast.

• Sh
                  shannon brown Jul 20, 2009

i would like to complane about the irn-bru advert 'its fizzy, its ginger, its phanomanal' as beeing some one with ginger hair then it get used againsed me and other people with ginger hair and would like it to be taking off television and i am writen to this t.v. channel because it was use that brought it out in the first place

iTV2emmerdale

I Dee Doyle Esq, would like to make an official complaint to the Board of the Executive.

In this last few weeks, I have been a regular viewer of your late night show, Emmerdale.
                As time goes on, I have noticed that I am losing interest.
                The show seems to drag on and on. PART 10 on 13/07/2008 at 6-7am???

Yours truely,

Dee Doyle Esq.

PS. I would like my name published on the credits next previewing. Thank you, Please.

• Vw
                    VWO Jul 09, 2013

I watched a clip of you've been framed this evening at approximately 8pm. During the clip a small child was being bitten and pursued by a kitten. The child was very distressed and was making attempts to escape the attack and fend off the kitten. My concern is that this was being filmed whist the child was so distressed. You've been framed felt this to be in good taste therefore aired it. Also whoever submitted the recording will have been paid. Personally I was disgusted, professionally I was astounded! The child was subjected to a physical attack by an animal and emotionally abused by whoever was filming the incident. In my professional opinion this was child cruelty and far from appropriate viewing. Children being harmed is not a laughing matter. I would be interested to hear your views on my comments, as a matter of urgency.
                    [email protected]

Coronation Streetsmoking on the set

In the episode of 'Coronation Street' 2nd July 2008 actors were smoking on set thus contravening 'No Smoking' laws. Deardry and Liz were seen by millions of viewers smoking unnecessarily on the program. What sort of a message does this send to children and all law abiding citizens?

4 Responses
                      Joe Sinclair Oct 06, 2008

re: Comment by Loz
                      That's possibly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. The original complaint about showing people smoking relates to a matter of personal choice. One can choose whether or not to be a smoker.
                      Your comment about homosexuality is suggesting that one chooses whether or not to be homosexual. It is a well established fact that homosexuality is not a personal choice but defined by one's biological makeup. You can't choose to be straight or gay any more than you can choose to be human or not.

• Nj
                      NJ Sep 11, 2008

Okay I'm sorry, but two menopausal women with mouths like cats bottoms and frogs in their throats is hardly an enticement for children to start smoking. To the contrary I think that's enough to put any child off of the thought of smoking. They weren't breaking any laws, the new smoking laws do not regulate outdoor areas or TV sets.

• Lo
                      loz Sep 03, 2008

i dont like how they promote homosexuals on tv below the watershed times .our kids need protecting from these perverts.itv should show some responsability.

• Ka
                      Kathleen Birney Jul 14, 2008

Every episode now seems to promote smoking. More and more scenes feature characters smoking. This is giving out the wrong signals to the public. Given health problems of cast, eg Liz Dawm, Anne Kirkbride, this is totally irresponsible.

ITVscam and cheating

The euro football matches are now shown during peak viewing. We love watching important british matches and have not the slightest interest in this tournament. We are not in the damn thing due to incompetent overpayed british players. So why are we having it shoved down our throats. Show it yes, there are people interested but only on itv [protected]- or whatever. Not on our main terrestrial channel, the prima donnas have bankrupted many pubs in their uselessness.

• Le
                        les Nov 07, 2008

First time to enter a tv compitition, the rosemary cooking one on ITV has proven to me, ITV is conning people, what a let down.

ITV-Kevin Trudeau Bookrefund

I ordered the book and found the program to be too expensive to do. Colonic treatments and organic food, what a rip off. I too tried to call customer service for a RM (return merchandise number). Finally you must call the 800 number on you credit card statement, then they give you the run around after being on hold for 50 minutes and tell me that someone will call you back. I finally called again and got my RM #, sent the package back requesting a signature of receipt. The company received the book on 11-18-07 and as of 12-12-07 I still am being told the refund is pending. What a rip!!!!!!!!!

JOHNSON RESIDENCE Feb 06, 2008

I ORDER THE BOOK ON CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT WITH A DEBIT CARD ON 12-28-2008 AND I HAVE NOT REC'D MY ORDER... MY CARD HAS NOT BEEN DEBITED YET... I WISH TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND NOT HAVE THE AMOUNT OF $44.80 TAKEN FROM DEBIT CARD...

SINCERELY
                          LORRAINE JOHNSON
                          02-06-2008

ITVcharges for newletter

I was charged on 8/4/07 for Natural Cures Book, I finally received them on 9/13/07..Called to return them on 9/17/07. I was told they could not be returned and the 19.90 charge was for shipping. I also requested to have the newletter charge of 9.95
                        (which I did not request) reversed..I was told it would be done..it is now 10/23/07 and I am still
                        waiting for the credit to my account. I have called
                        repeatedly and get the automated service, with no
                        results or answers...

• Ai
                            Ailene Pagdonsolan Dec 04, 2007

SOLUTION TO THIS ITV SCAM: I encountered the same problem with the NaturalCure newsletter. They are billing me forever although I did not get any subscription. THE BEST SOLUTION: cancel your credit card. They will not be able to track you down anymore.

www.ItvCorporate.com — scam and cheating!

My husband bought the Kevin Trudeau's book and when we got them you has to pay to get on their web site...

Kevin Turdeau / ITV Direct — poor service!

ITV / Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss Book — unauthorized credit card charges!

My wife ordered the Kevin Trudeau weight loss book on 8/12. She was charged 14.95 for the book, 9.95 for...

ITV / Boob by Kevin Trudeauentirely fraudulent business

Product was not what the infomercial lead me to believe. When placing my order the operator asked if I would like the order expedited to be received in 3-5 business days for an additional $9.95. I said yes. Then I actually received the product in 11 business days. So, I feel I was mislead on that point as well. The book came with instructions for their return policy and stated do not return product w/out an RA number. It included the cust. service number and hours of operation. When I called they were not open during the hours they listed on their instructions and the message states completely different hours of operation. I called back when they were open for business and waited many times for a representative to help me and no one picks up to help. I finally called from my cell phone so I could continue working and decided to wait as long as it took (this way I could see exactly how many minutes I was waiting on hold for help, it was 23.2 minutes) some one answered and said they had an extremely high call volume and that a representative would return my call within 24 hours with my requested RA number. It has now been 28 hours and of course no one has returned my call. I believe this business to be entirely fraudulent and they should not be allowed to benefit financially from trusting folks such as myself. I listed 4 specific incidences where they have either flat out lied or at the very least misrepresented their company. They need to be investigated!

2 Responses
                            • Na
                              nancy Oct 23, 2008

I am having the same problem after ordering Trudeau's book, Natural Cures. I was charged 19.95 for the book, which I kept, but then have been charged 9.95 for the last 4 months for the newsletter I did not want. After the first charge, I called and left a message to cancel. Since then I have called every month, but can't get through to anyone human. I think the next step is to contact the BBB.

Mark Oct 14, 2007

I ordered the Natural Cures books for $19.90 shipping only, they never came. but they charged me on my American Express. I canceled my American Express got a new card number. Since, they tried to recharge me and for a $9.95 monthly newsletter unasked for. Kevin Trudeau, the personality behind the book actually did 2 years in Federal prison in the 1990's for scamming American Express over $100,000 on customer accounts and they still allow him to charge more. The number to cancel, [protected] is a wait over 1 hour each time I called, no one comes on. It is a shell game, charging hundreds to unsuspecting customers who charge on their checking or debit accounts. Cancel the accounts and open new ones*** The FTC again filed a week ago a contempt order against Mr. Trudeau and his backers/pertnets to stop the fraud. See this on line at www.ftc.gov Put in Kevin Trudeau, ITV Direct, Direct Marketing Concepts, some of the names they use.

The information you need is all on their website www.itvdirect.com . This is the company that fulfills all orders and actually sells it to you, the men are his partners and financial backers, all public knowledge. I am listing the company not the homes of the owners.

Direct marketing Concepts d/b/a ITV direct 55 Cherry Hill Dr, Beverly, MA 01915.. The CEO is Donald Barrett (subject of a FTC contempt order 1 week ago), Vice President and partner is Robert A. Maihos, his assistant is Shauna Favlora, Steve Paris is the Exec VP; Michael Sciucco is the legal counsel, Brad Tuttle is the COO; Catherine Ratcliffe is the VP of customer satisfaction, Look up the website on line www.itvdirect.com. email then at [email protected] and [email protected] send e mails until they respond over and over. The numbers are [protected] (business development, Jason Bernabei); sales is [protected]; main number is [protected], customer service which won't answer is [protected]. Keep sending e mails flooding their servers until your issue is handled.