iTunes / money deduction

I am now extremely upset with itunes. They have scammed me numerous times and ripped me off now for over $100. First I purchased a movie which deducted money from my itunes account, however, it did not appear in my movie library or on my purchased list. Secondly, after purchasing more certificates to redeem, they have not been activated at the register of purchase and emails to itunes have been non-respondant. Most recently, after exiting itunes I checked my account balance which contained over $15. Subsequently, I logged back into itunes and the money disappeared from my account. This drew the line for me and I will not be purchasing from itunes any more, nor will I recommend this dissapointing scam music application to a friend.

Wi

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2009

i had 25.96, i bought two songs, and i took my money and i didnt get the songs.. im really upset with itunes. does anyone know how i can get my money credited back on to my itunes a count. i now have 23.96. this is happening often and i dont know what to do about it?

• Gr
      7th of Mar, 2010

if you send an message threw the iTunes support menu they will fix everything up. I had this happen to me a couple of times.