The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved iTunes — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had to sign up to Itunes to download one app for my Iphone. I purchased this app for reading excel attachments from my email. Since then $458.73 has been charged to my credit card. I had to cancel the credit card to prevent further charges.
I have contacted both Apple and Itunes to prevent further charges and both companies are unwilling to help. I do not recomment that people purchase any products from either of these companies.
More iTunes Complaints & Reviews
- Apple ITunes - unauthorized charges
- Apple ITunes - charges to my account
- ApliTunes - illegal charge on my debit card
- Apl*ITunes - fraudulent charges
- Apple ITunes - no refund (as promised)
- iTunes-Apple - idiotic design
- iTunes Istore - account managment
- iTunes - itunes will not contact me and have no other way but email for them.
- iTunes - itunes
- iTunes - gift cards