iPower.com / False advertising!

919 E. Jefferson St. 85034phoneix, AK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18885114678

From ipower web hosting I purchase a 3 year web hosting service for $200.00 with tools to build and edit a web site, and paid ipower $1200.00 to optimize it for the search engines and after the first year they move my site to a weaker server now it takes up to 2 minute for the page to open and they did away with my editing tools that they agreed to furnish making my site worthless after paying ipower about $1400.00. Need a web host PLEASE BEWARE I DID NOT!!!

H. L. Adams.

Comments

An
  1st of Jan, 2008
The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.