Ipower Web Hosting / Lost my website

I called iPower sales to upgrade my webhosting. When they upgraded my contract to "Premier Plus" I lost the ability to maintain my website wtih their tool WebCreator (CM4all). After 2 hours on the phone with iPower tech support, I was told there was nothing they could do other than spend several 100 hours to rebuild my website. They had no backups or any way to restore the files. Here was the actual tech support reply -
Support ticket # 6182235 - Unfortunately, we are sorry to say that, there is no way to get the original CM4all editable content back. The CM4all record has been deleted somehow from the backend and hence it is not possible to restore the Web site in the CM4alll interface.

You need to re-create the Web site via the CM4all interface using the existing CM4all limited available on the account and rebuild using the existing content on the site at http://bsoulier.ipower.com/1801.html. As suggested previously, you should get a local backup of the Web site before beginning this process.

How's that for customer service?

N  28th of Jan, 2011 by
it appears the gps coordinates of your mobile are; 2311243 / 1

N  29th of Jan, 2011 by

Ipower Web Hosting - Bad Customer Service

An awful customer service which lead to profit loss of my company!
All the times I had technical issues related to their hosting services I wasn't able to receive a competent help! Never! They are absolutely incompetent!
I needed to import database because of the stupid limits they have, and they weren't even able to accomplish that! My web site was down for 2 days, and my company was loosing profit in hundreds of dollars.
When you contact Tech support with the real issue, the create ticket with 24-48 hours waiting time and somewhere these time you get absolutely ridiculous answer which lead you nowhere! I have never received any professional assistance from them.
They deleted my database which caused my website to go offline and I lost profit!
Servers are slow, email always not working, customer service is very bad. I'm planning to file a law sue on them!