iOffer.com / scam!

This site should not be allowed on the net, seriously. Stealing people's money is not fair. If only I had known to research the site a little more before I sent $100 unknowingly to CHINA through PayPal. I am currently trying to get my money back, but I have a feeling that this will definitely not work. The news media needs to get the word out this is a scamming site and for people not to give their hard earned money to these people. AWFUL! I gave $100 for 2 sets of "Coach" purse and wallets. One of the products was not even correct and they were all HORRIBLE quality FAKES w. obvious hints to how badly produced they were. If only I had known. It outrages me. I looked at the feedback and it all seems to be good, which confuses me completely. Anyway, DO NOT use IOffer, you are wasting your money. END OF STORY. Oh and the person I got it from was bags521. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Comments

• Ju
      31st of Aug, 2009

Never buy from ioffer, I purchesed the shoes and paid $76 but the seller sent me the cheap ring instead of shoes, Paypal didn't return me the money, and ioffer never answered, this site such a crap. Never buy from them, never ever!!!

• Tu
      11th of Sep, 2009

same this happened to me i bought a disney dvd set but was sent a cheap necklace??? paypal wont look into the case
    never buy from that site it is a complete scam

9th of Nov, 2009

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with ioffer. I have been purchasing items from different sellers and have had only 1 issue ( late delivery, but I got my stuff ). All depending what you buy, some items are really amazing quality. Although some may say they are fakes, I beg to differ. What happens is that in some cases, with certain products, is that the manufacturer in China has a quota to produce say...10, 000 items for retail sales, the manufacturer makes an extra 5000 and sells them himself. The best is to stick with a seller that you have had a positive experience with. I will continue to buy from ioffer, and will always know that there is a chance that the items will either be bad quality or not receive my items...that's just the way it is. Good luck

24th of Jul, 2011

I agree do not buy from ioffer.com, and the news media certainly needs to investigate this
    fraudulent chinese website i bought a pair of sunglasses as soon as seller (scammer) told me it was going to
    take an estimated time of 1 month to receive my glasses i dont care if your in tim -buk -to it doesnt take 1 month to delivery sunglasses i knew something wasnt right than also when i didnt get charged for a delivery that was clue number 2 still i have yet to receive these sunglasses they basically took my money and ran like a thief and i didnt get anything to show for it which is nothing short from stealing from me., if this website doesnt get shut down with all the compliants you have to wonder who all is involved with the pack of thieves. the person that stole from me was called hk_union do not order this person

24th of Jul, 2011

ioffer.com does not filter it's website if there are some legit sellers and some that are not obviously you are running a bad business because you are not filtering the scammers from your site which makes me believe you are getting paid under the table as well to keep the scammers on board which makes this site a total package for
    internet fraud and shouldnt be allowed to continue because this chinese website has not been shut down by now obviously there are others involved and getting paid as well, bottom line noone is to be trusted we are living in our last days.

• Io
      10th of Aug, 2011

We are based in San Francisco, CA- not China.
    If you have had personal problems with Chinese sellers, I would suggest not buying from them. The location of the seller is readily available on the site. Also, always check out the seller before making a purchase.

Here's some info on using the site safely: http://www.ioffer.com/info/safety_guide

If you guys are experiencing problems that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service via twitter @ioffer_help or helpdesk@ioffer.com.