Interval International / Lack of room availability

Allison Park, PA, United States Review updated:

I am an Interval International Gold Member through Shell Vacations Club.
I have tried numerous times to book through II only to be told the dates and destination areas desired had no availability. Full disclosure, I was offered less desirable locations and dates. I have been told several times that the solution is to book one (1) year in advance, which I believe is impractical for most people unless you are planning the trip of you life.
I feel helpless in that I purchased my SVC membership ten years ago and have kept up the maintenance fees only to find the I am having difficulty using the points. This was not an issued prior to the exchange partnership with Interval Int'l. My only hope is the SVC will reevaluate this partnership and consider getting back together with RCI.

Ma
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

• Do
      29th of Jul, 2018

Have noticed similar difficulties since the switch from RCI. There seems to be less and less availability on II. Even when you ask for anything in the next 12 months very little comes up. I have paid for those exchange fees to have II watch for your result to come up. I have been waiting three months for something next year in Maui and no results. I used to be able see Maui availability almost anytime and now virtually nothing shows up even a year ahead. I wonder what is going on? Shell please hear us!