Interval International / Lack of room availability
I am an Interval International Gold Member through Shell Vacations Club.
I have tried numerous times to book through II only to be told the dates and destination areas desired had no availability. Full disclosure, I was offered less desirable locations and dates. I have been told several times that the solution is to book one (1) year in advance, which I believe is impractical for most people unless you are planning the trip of you life.
I feel helpless in that I purchased my SVC membership ten years ago and have kept up the maintenance fees only to find the I am having difficulty using the points. This was not an issued prior to the exchange partnership with Interval Int'l. My only hope is the SVC will reevaluate this partnership and consider getting back together with RCI.
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International - Exchange availability
- Flagship Resort / Interval International - Vacation ownership scam
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - timeshares / vacation rentals
- Interval International - Scam false certificate