International House of Pancakes / Hair in food, rude manager!

I visited Ihop on 11/17/2006. Im not a big fast food eater. I probably dine out a good 10-15 times a year. The problem began when I found a piece of hair in my food. The waitress notified the manager of this incident. He told her to tell me that he could only take 10% off my bill. I personally think that that was insulting . i asked if i could speak w/the manager. The manger came to my table and told me that he was willing to bet that the hair did not belong to any of his employee's and that he was quit sure that it had come from either myself or my daughters hair. I was totally offended. I asked for my check so that I could leave. As I was leaving one of the other customers in the restaurant stopped me and told me that she could not believe his response. She gave me her contact information just in case I would need a witness. As I was leaving the store I decided to call and friend for legal advise regarding leaving and refusing to pay. The manager called the police on me and told me that I needed hurry up and leave his store. So i decided to wait on the police in my car. In the end the officer suggested that i pay the bill and file a complaint. In the presence of the officer the rudeness continued. For some reason the manager did not want to give me my receipt. After asking for it a second time he finally gave it to me and told me to get out of his store and to never come back because I was not welcome. I could not believe the humiliation that id gone through because I found hair in my food.

This incident took place at the Ihop 10910 New Halls Ferry Road in Ferguson, Mo 63136