Insuranceleads.com / Insuranceleads.com bogus leads
Beware of insuranceleads.com bogus leads.
About two months ago I decided to enroll in Insuranceleads.com 20 free life Insurance leads with a commitment to spend $200 over a 90 day period. After the representative did a 20 mile radius search base on my zip code, she claimed only 2 agents in my area was using the service. That's great news for me, little competition.
So I sign-up. The following morning I received my first lead which I called and was confronted by a very upset man. He claimed I was the eight person to call today which was about 9.00am in the morning. Said he was not looking for life insurance however he did complete an online form for auto insurance.
Insuranceleads.com claim all leads are verified before the agent received it, If that’s the case why did I receive auto leads for life ??
I received another lead the same day with a Canadian telephone #. I contact the rep at Insuranceleads.com and request my account be closed immediate. Initially when I sign up I was told my credit card was need to open the account, no prepayment was required. Billing will start after the 20 free leads was exhausted, which would be twice monthly.
Once I notified Insuranceleads.com I want my account closed they immediately charge my credit $200, deactivate my account so I could not make any changes. This all took place within 24 hour of enrolling and only 2 free bogus leads. I was later told some leads come from affiliate and sometimes not very good quality. My credit card company did refund my $200.
More Insuranceleads.com Complaints & Reviews
- Insuranceleads.com - consistently fraudulent leads 
- insurance leads - lead order 
- Insuranceleads.com - Unauthorized use of my email and phone 
- All Web Leads - Scam 
- All Web Leads.com - Life Insurance Leads
- insuranceleads.com/All Web Leads - non existent leads, non refund credits
- AllWebLeads - Unethical sales practice
- AllWebLeads - False leads to insurance companies for quotes I did not request
- web insurance leads.com - Can's pause leads or stop charges
- Insurance Leads / All Web Leads - company won't remeove consumer number from list