All Web LeadsScam

G

Company is a scam. Set up account and purchased leads, all of poor quality and incentive based leads when salesperson states that they do NOT use incentive based leads. Today they bill my credit card with out my authorization $39.00. When I called they claimed that they sent me an email on November 19th. This email claimed that I needed to opt out of premium service if I did not want it and had until December 9th to do so. I did not receive this email, do not want this "premium" service, and want my $39.00 back. When I called the person on the phone was rude, unprofessional, and basically told me I was out of luck and she could cancel my next month, but it was my fault for not opting out in time and they would not refund me my $39.00.

Johnny2323 May 19, 2016

Completely horrible. I got 8 leads for 46 bucks. 5 of them were either wrong number, disconnected, or I never applied.. So much for exclusive leads. I paid 8 bucks a pop on 5 of them.. Do not buy leads from this place..

• Pa
    Patrick1029 Apr 28, 2016

Allweb leads will not credit the bogus leads. I pay for Home leads- not auto, not renters. In addition I pay an additional .25 cents per lead to not have condos. Welp that doesn't matter. The condos keep coming in and they are not getting credited. The reason "Reason Denied -After multiple attempts, unable to verify the return reason selected"

So because this bogus company cant even get a hold of their own bogus leads I don't get the credit? HA. All Web Leads needs a class action lawsuit.

• Oc
    oceanlawn Jul 25, 2014

I was charged almost $500 still no responses. They are a huge scam. THey do not return calls or e-mails, meanwhile they charged me almost $500. WWW.ALLWEBLEADS.com a scam.

• Ve
    Vern h Sep 23, 2013

I paid this company $59.80 per week for a few leads. I never had anyone answer the phone or return an email. Two months and not one lead that led to an appointment. I purchased life leads. Save your money. Some leads clearly had ficticous names and phone numbers. C*** company with c*** leads!