Instacart / overcharged for my order

1 Erie PA, United States

I used instacart for tops on 9-13-2018. I am a senior citizen with a disability I was going to take a bus but my disability was so bad I could not even walk that day. So I unfortunately used you. When I got my order so many thing were replaced from my original order that I could not use. I spent $206.43 which I thought was high for what I got. I printed off my electronic receipt added it up and my subtotal was $195.08 and it should have been $173.69. After all the ridiculous fees my total was $206.43. Therefore I was overcharged $21.49. I contacted instacart customer service which was NO help at all and just replied with stupid answers that did not even address my problem how to get my money refunded. Not only is your service charge ridiculously high around $10 but you don't even pay your employees a decent salary. With your unrealistic service charge how can anyone give your poor employees a tip??? I will never ever use your service again, I can take the senior citizen Lift and have an Uber take me home which is $3.00 less that your stupid service charge. You keep treating your customers this way and you will indeed lose many customers and go out of business.. Than an honest company will take over. I want my money back or I will go higher and report you the BBB and Attorney General. Shame on you and your company...

Wh