Instacart / charging for services, double dipping into my bank acct and leaving charges pending

1 San Fernando, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered delivery from ralphs on3-23-2018 and was charged a hold deposit of 170.00. On same day the shopper from instacart (I just found out, I never signed up for) charged my credit card twice again for 132.57. On 3-24-2018. One charge went through and another (bouble billed) was left in pending for 132.57 - plus the deposit of 170.00 is still pending. They are doing this to hundreds or more of customers using their money until the customer demands correction. That is bank fraud and theft. I will never use anything powered by instacart again. I never even signed up for this service which is also fraud. I thought I was giving my money to ralphs. Watch out people instacart cant get their act together at the least, and is stealing at the most!

Di
Mar 30, 2018

Comments

• Wh
      22nd of Sep, 2018

I shopped and used instacart as I am disabled. I was going to use the bus but my disability would not even allow me to walk. I ordered over $200 in groceries which I thought was high and your outrageous service charge is ridiculous!! After my order was delivered so many items were replaced that I could not use. I printed out my electronic receipt and added everything up and I was charged 23.78 too much. Contacted insta cart and got bs answers that did not even address my concern of how to get my money refunded. Not getting the weekly special is so unfair to your customer and they never used my tops bonus card to get the deals. What a rip off to poor disabled people. Just to make money and not pay your employees hardly anything. With your outrageous service charge how can anyone afford to give the poor shopper a tip????? I will not ever use your service ever again. I will take a lift up for senior citizen and have an uber take me home they are cheaper than your stupid service charge. Keep this treatment up and you will most certainly lose customers and go out of business and a new honest one will take over. Shame on you!!