Having problems with ReShip?

ReShip reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2012. The latest review freight forwarding - missing parcel was posted on Feb 16, 2020. ReShip has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. ReShip has resolved 0 complaints.

ReShip Customer Service Contacts

13820 NE Airport Way
Portland, Oregon
Customer service hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (PST)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ReShip Customer Service. Initial ReShip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ReShip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ReShip. Discuss the issues you have had with ReShip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ReShip Complaints & Reviews

Feb 16, 2020

Reship — freight forwarding - missing parcel

I had a parcel shipped to Reship and received confirmation from USPS that my parcel was delivered to them on...

Mar 30, 2019

Reship — ignored email queries

Signed up with these guys but after several emails hoping to find out more details about their service before...

ReshipMy packages been delayed for three months

my packages has been delayed for three months and the fees started to pile up because reship is asking me for an ID Passport and my back and front of my credit card for them to send it to their payment finance team to process it before it was simple and easy now its getting much worse it keeps on saying payment cant processed please try again later or contact us for assistance payment is not successful and until now not processed and didn't receive my packages this web site is a total rip off and scam lying to people last time i'm gonna deal with this website they have lost their Credibility

Reship — Terrible!

About two months ago I sent a package using ReShip service and later received a confirmation message that my...

Reship — Do not use this company

Please do not use this company. In a recent shipment, an expensive product arrived damaged and that had...

Reship — Bad decision to deal with this company.

I was looking to get some items from Amazon. I was hoping to save some money on shipping and decided to try...

Reship.com — Service is a real nightmare.

Their customer service response time is extremely slow! To get an answer you have to make repeated attempt...

Reship.com — The company doesn't warn about all fees in advance

I won’t use the services of www.reship.com. I got a quote and the rep hasn’t told me that there...

Reship.com — scam

BEWARE!!! BE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR PROPERTY!!! AVOID!!! I opened my account and was approved ...so, I ordered...

Reship — Fraud

The following emails were received after I had joined and been charged $5. I did nothing else. I joined...

Reship.comBad service / non service

By far the worst service I've ever received from a company ever!

After opening an account and getting everything in order I had three packages shipped to my suite (Suite #K68911). Just before the last package are due to be delivered I get an email that my account has been deactivated!

Unbeknown to me for some reason my registration fee was reversed for some or other reason and this apparently flagged some fraud alerts and they promptly deactivated my account without even trying to rectify or try to contact me to try and solve the situation.

I made numerous proposals and attempts to try and rectify this situation, even informing them that I was willing to even wait for them to make sure their money was safe in their account before they ship so there is no financial risk to them.

I even gave them permission to contact Paypal to verify that I'm a legit buyer, but alas I was unsuccessful to resolve the matter.

According to them I need to contact the original vendors and get them to supply pre-paid return shipping labels at their/my cost. This is a big inconvenience for them and they are reluctant to do so and hugely humiliating for me.

So to date I'm still battling to get this mess sorted out, their correspondence is also extremely slow, takes around 1 business day (although this probably due to the time difference) and this is very frustrating.

Instead of this a straight forward transaction this has turned into an extremely frustrating and stressful event. I still don't know what's going to happen to my paid for parcels.

And to think I only used Reship this time because I felt their shipping rates were a little cheaper than MyUS.com that I had used previously.

I will update this review as things progress.

Regards

Marius

• Ha
        HamzaShaykh Apr 25, 2017

I would recommend you viabox as it has lowest shipping rates and fastest service and excellent customer care.

Reship.com — The delivery cost suddenly went up to $181

Hmmm. Reship's shipping calculator estimated my deliver costs to be $112 for a 26 x 9.5 x 6.5in package...