Having problems with UsGoBuy?

UsGoBuy Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UsGoBuy Customer Service. Initial UsGoBuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UsGoBuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UsGoBuy. Discuss the issues you have had with UsGoBuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UsGoBuy Complaints & Reviews

UsGoBuyReshipping

Absolute garbage company.

First they lie about the weight and dimensions of your packages so that they can charge you a higher price to pocket the difference (as confirmed by the initial courier tracking information to their address compared to what they entered into their system). Then on top of that they do not honor the prices they set on their own website for the dimensions and weight they lie about which makes the cost calculator they provide to entice you to sign up completely useless. Once your package is received at their location with the inflated weight and size added to your account, you can view prices from the list of couriers they use to ship your package, choose one and pay. Now you're done, right? Not even close because they still won't ship to you. You'll have to send multiple harassing emails asking why your package hasn't been shipped despite already paying and they will make ridiculous excuses giving you the run around and wasting endless time claiming that you owe them an additional payment because the price they provided and programmed into their own website that you paid apparently isn't accurate. So at this point they have added 3 additional price increases to your packages but it doesn't end there. They also open and go through all your sealed items without consent which is a federal crime. Piss poor service, no accountability, false advertising, trash communication. The list goes on with this place. What they do is literally extortion. They hold your packages hostage and keep demanding more money with no real justification until you pay. It's straight up fraud. I have used several other package forwarding companies in the past with this being by far the worst, most unreliable and dishonest one. No contest. It's as if they're literally trying to provide you with the worst experience possible all while pinching you for every last penny. It results in an over priced, frustrating, waste of time. I hope the owner takes a long walk off a short pier so the company goes out of business and can spare additional victims the headaches. Complete scam.

Avoid this dumpster fire.

UsGoBuyMy iphone 11

Yes I was saleing my IPhone 11 on Facebook market when a lady by the name of Janet Curtis inbox and was looking to buy she sent me a fake email from PayPal wt a pending deposit of 630.00 dollars that's when I ship my iPhone 11 to suit [protected] me 79 court Portland Oregon 97218 from Clinton Township Michigan only later to find out usgobuy had fraudulent took my phone without depositing my funds to my PayPal account. Please I'm begging u guys to me with this matter

My iphone 11

UsGoBuy — you might want to read this if you're using this company!

Weirdest thing happen and I remember this company's name because I wanted to Google them when I got home okay...

UsGoBuyrefusing to return a package they received

I am a federally licensed firearm dealer. I shipped a firearm legally to another dealer via their website. The package was rejected by the addressee, and being sent back to me. Ups delivered back to us gobuy / post pony warehouse in oregon. The warehouse illegally opened my package and refused to send it back. My ffl license was in the package, and I emailed it to them. Also sent them links to the atf and ups regarding the legalities of shipping firearms. They have refused to ship it back and just told me sorry. Really?? They are now in possession of a stolen firearm, and mail fraud for opening the package. I am so disgusted by the service I have received, primarily by someone named felix. Do not ship using this company, beware as they are thieves, and scam artists.

UsGoBuyterrible - possibly trying to scam me

BEWARE. Dealing with this company is like dealing with the double headed creature where one head always lies and one always tells the truth and you don't know which. I am pretty sure that I am about to lose the parcel I had forwarded to them. Every question that I ask them is answered in a riddle. They asked me for my password - their technical support could easily be people under the age of 13 by the way they speak and write.

UsGoBuy — usgobuy is a terrible & unprofessional scam company

This company is so terrible & unprofessional. At first they said I should verify my ID which is a very big...

UsGoBuyNever do business with them!!

They used to be ok. I don't understand what happened. Benn using them for 3 years and everything was fine.
          However, I ordered several items two months ago and the package was never shipped. They don't explain why, no replies, no answer. This is so unprofessional and disrespectful. I think if they clearly said what exactly happened I would believe and leave them alone for a while. But they prefer me not to know anything.
          So if you do so, I will write several bad reviews. I will let everyone know how sneaky you are!

UsGoBuyaddress change not communicated

My package was not delivered to UsGoBuy and was returned to the shipper.

I have items delivered to them just a few months ago, so I was puzzled.

I contacted UsGoBuy to ask for the investigation but they said that they do not provide support for the package that has not arrived.

Then I found out that their warehouse just moved to another location. They did not bother to let me know about it.

That kind of important information must have been communicated by email, instead of only posted on their website (who would check their websites daily?)

I think they are dishonest, unprofessional and unreliable.

UsGoBuy — whole computer lost and even offered to pay me back, but stalled for months. don't care.

Here is my email from USGOBY confirming they lost a reply to my query letter so admit responsibility for the...

UsGoBuythey simply don't want to ship my package

First told me to deliver my shopping list to them
              Then when it arrived they charged me and say they would deliver in one max. 24h
              Then they claim I have to provide a lot of personal info that waist asked at the beginning because my paypal address is not the same as the shipping address. The only problem is that that is not true as I didn't use paypal
              Then they needed me to prove I had paid the package I sent them.
              I did send it and I'm still waiting.

UsGoBuydamaged package

I have purchased something from Amazon and seller used this USGoBuy shipping service. When my package arrived it was in a terrible condition. First of all delivery took longer than I expected and I even paid extra for fast delivery and when I opened the package I saw that my item was also damaged! These terrible people refused to take any responsibility. I don't blame the seller because I ordered a lot from him and after I told him what happened he gave me a refund.
                USGoBuy is terrible service, they are highly unprofessional and don't want to fix their own mistakes!

UsGoBuyno package

My package was sent via USGoBuy and I never received anything and still have no idea where it might be. I tried to discuss everything with these guys. They claimed that wasn't their responsibility and the more I spoke to them the more rude they were.
                  Later they said that they already did everything they could but were not able to find my package. The next day my account was closed! That's how they got rid of me. These people are scammers!!

UsGoBuyunprofessional

Ordered some items from Amazon and they were sent to me via USGoBuy. Waited weeks and nothing arrived, so I contacted Amazon and asked what kind of shipping service they used. When they told me about USGoBuy I immediately contacted them and asked about my order. They said that they need to check something and since then I heard nothing from USGoBuy!
                    Later received a notification from Amazon and was told that my order was lost during the shipment. They immediately sent me another package.

USGoBuy is terrible, as a delivery service they are highly unprofessional and unreliable.

• Da
                        Dannie zhang Oct 19, 2016

sometimes the shipping agent which Amazon used was not good, they leave the parcel on the door without sign of the parcel.The package lost sometimes.

UsGoBuythey just lost a customer.

I had an account on UsGoBuy website and was very satisfied with their service. But one day I found out that my account was closed without no reason. I contacted customer service and they said something about security concerns. I did not understand the meaning of that so I asked them to explain the reason in details, but they never replied and I lost my account forever. Very poor customer service. They just lost a customer.

www.usgobuy.com — they lost my package and impossible to speak with them

Avoid the company www.usgobuy.com at all costs. I sent my package to my sister through them, but these people...

UsGoBuy — failure to deliver goods

I live in Europe. In order to purchase goods from some US stores it is necessary to contract an agent who...

www.usgobuy.comthey lost my presence and refused to help me

I used the services of the company www.usgobuy.com, when I wanted to send the present for my mother. The company turned to be slow, unprofessional and in result I was completely disappointed in their services. I paid money, but they have lost my present. I asked to return money for the services and provide compensation as well, but these people refused and stopped to communicate with me. Awful services and company as well.

www.usgobuy.com — they steal items from the customers

I bought some stuff and www.usgobuy.com was a delivery company. I got the confirmation info and they called...

www.usgobuy.comthey delivered my order to wrong address

I have no idea why and how this happened, but the company www.usgobuy.com delivered my order to wrong address. I was really angry, ‘coz I provided correct info and it was impossible to mix anything. After that these ### refused to deliver the order again. They told me that I needed to pay for the delivery again. WTF ? Total scam, so don’t deal with them and post comments about your experience with this company.

usgobuy.comthey didn't communicate, no delivery of the orders

I checked the website www.usgobuy.com and as it was mentioned on the website, the process of ordering from them, looked so easy. In reality, this company simply fool and scam people. You choose everything you need, after that you pay, but these ### didn’t provide your order. As well as they replied only once, but I sent them multiple emails. Not recommended company. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Ha
                                Hafizur Rahman1 Mar 06, 2019

this is a scam company

they try to steal your goods

if they like what they see they tell you it is being destroyed, in actual fact they will be keeping it