Infinix Alpha Marvel / Substandard Phone

1 Nairobi, Kenya Review updated:
Phone: 0725917163

I bought a phone from Infinix Kenya about 7 months ago. Since then it has been in and out of their service centre and has had software problems. On asking what the problem was, they claim that this is normal on all phones. Now the phone has refused to go on after visiting their service centre for almost three weeks now with no help at all!!! The latest they gave me was that the phone would be replaced with that of a lesser value cost...given that I bought this one at 30k and they tell me to add on 4k more for one of a lesser value. This I will have bought at 34k since I will be forced to live it with them!!! Help!!!

Cl
Jul 13, 2015

Comments

• Th
      6th of Oct, 2015

I bought infinix Surf Bravo last year and when it developed charging problem this year I took it to the care center and after one week they told me the charging unit was dead. However, they said they were not expecting the parts because the model had been phased out. This happened even though the warranty was still on. I was even willing to pay for the parts but now there was not supply. Got very disappointed, now I have to use the thing slightly above one year.

• Pe
      25th of Oct, 2015

I bought the infinix hot note in July and am so disappointed. The phone switches itself off every now and then. I have been to the service center in mombasa like six times and the problem is still there. I am now tired and a replacement or refund is what I need. Please look into the matter before I take legal action.

• Yu
      14th of Dec, 2015

My phone has an issue, took it to this carlcare and the reception from one human being, who was acting like a machine was out of this world, terrible is an understatement. My phone is Three months and they claim it has been tampered with by another person coz there is no sticker which i hadn't and wasn't there to start with, now you guys want money from me? Really, Pathetic pathetic, I keep wondering why people prefer to buy other brands of phone, now I know.

• Ki
      25th of Jan, 2016

why are you guys from infinix not responding to customer questions?

• De
      8th of Mar, 2016

Please do not buy infinix plz plz plz, its a mediocre phone and their customer care services are not even willing tohelp

• Ki
      1st of Apr, 2016

These Guys are cons. I just bought an infinix zero 3, has problems with its camera software.
    they want me to pay so that they may fix it. I am calling the care center and no one is picking up the f***ing phone!
    we should sue their a***s!! am soo pissed!

24th of Apr, 2016

I have an Infinix hot 2 that keeps swallowing my data bundles I've restricted background data for almost all apps but when i read my data usage android OS seems to be using all my data up. I don't know if the operating system is operating but i would prefer to stay with my current OS. And a phone that doesn't eat up all my data. I've actually quit buying data for that phone. What should I do to solve this?

• Ra
      12th of May, 2016

I bought my infinix hot note in june last year suddenly today i has shout down itself what can be the problem? because it has never fell down or dropped it inside water.if i need to get another phone plz just tell soonest.

• He
      15th of Oct, 2016

The so called customer care services by Infinix is a just a mockery to say the list...Nakuru office is full of mediocrity, technician drunk and rude...
    After Calling Nairobi office...a replica of mediocrity!!!
    So disgusting in this era and age!

• Si
      3rd of Nov, 2016

I really feel for the hapless owner of that Infinix Alpha Marvel since i am in the same shoes. I bought this phone from a Safaricom shop at 30 K, and even having been careful not to drop it, it went on to just go blank on the the screen although I could still answer calls blindly. I have had the screen changed twice at their service centre in Nyeri, but now after the third failure the guys say they they don't even know if their are such screens anymore. I am so pissed off ! I am done with anything Infinix !