Infinity Funding Group / fraud!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I to got sucked in by infinity funding group with all their hoopla of helping me save my home. I was told they would lower my interest rate and clean up my credit, after I paid them 2500.00. I paid them the money, and since have been ignored. This was in february.in april I demanded a refund of my money as they state a 100% money back guarantee. I have emailed jim peppio and neil singer and steve gottlieb. No response from anyone! This company is taking from people who are living on their last dime and desperate for some help in saving their home and getting their lives back on track! It is a shame and they should not only be shut down, but locked up! I will do everything in my power to make sure the entire clan gets shut down and pays all of us trusting customers, our money back.

Do not trust these guys

Sh

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2009

sharon here...STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND! I am now working with a detective in New York to help resolve this. We shall see if this helps. I have called and emailed Infinity funding week after week and no response. I was told by the SNAKE PEPPIO, that I would receive my refund within 90 days. Well, that came and went. These people...Steve Gottlieb, Jim Peppio and Neil Singer need to feel our pain and be brought down!!!
    What a shame. How do they go to sleep at night?

• Vi
      24th of Jul, 2009

We are protected by the Consumer Protection Act!

Join me in filing complaints with the New York State Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo. I will fight to the bitter end!

Attorney General’s Office 800-771-7755 or visit www.oag.state.ny.us. For more tips, see the Attorney General’s brochure, “Avoid Foreclosure and Rescue Scams” at www.oag.state.ny.us/features/foreclosure_rescue_scams/about.html.

• Sh
      31st of Jul, 2009

Hi I too am trying to get $2, 100.00 from Infinity. I filed a complaint withe BBB of NY, I wrote the White House and they refered, my case to the Dept of Housing (Mr. Norm Gazinni 202-402-5545) is my contact. I also wrote the 2nd District congressman for that area and filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office here in the state of GA. Good luck and let's all try to work together.