Infinity Funding Group Logo

Infinity Funding Group

Having problems with Infinity Funding Group?

Infinity Funding Group Customer Service Contacts

2033 208th Place NE
Sammamish, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Infinity Funding Group Customer Service. Initial Infinity Funding Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Infinity Funding Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Infinity Funding Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Infinity Funding Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Infinity Funding Group Complaints & Reviews

Infinity Funding Group — loan modification fraud

Just checking in to see if anyone that was scammed by this company ever received anything at all. The...

Infinity Funding of Bohemia NY - Neil Singer — FRAUD - MONEY THEFT

Infinity Funding's Neil Singer boldly leads ESL LLC down a raod to nowhere; stole over $175, 000.00 and...

Infinity Funding Grouploan mod

We were also scammed by this company and kieran rogers. We were promised a loan mod for the amount of 2300 dollars, and of course, no loan mod and no refund. I am going after the company and kieran, as kieran is the one who made the promises and I sent my money to him. I have recently been in contact with kieran via text messaging, and as usual he keeps making me promises he does not keep. He tells you what you want to hear to buy some time. I have contacted the attorney general's office, and I have hired a attorney in the bohemia area to go after kieran and this company. I would like to contact the ftc, just need to know how to do that, if anyone knows, please inform me. Good luck to everyone, maybe if we keep fighting, we can all get our money back. This company and the people who work or have worked for them are all crooks and scammers.

• Da
      Danny Nov 25, 2009

We did everything that you have mentioned here plus filed with the FBI Internet Fraud unit. We have not heard a thing as of yet. Don't bother with the BBB. They are useless. They took the complaint and then closed the case and let the scam artists keep their logo on both of their websites until mysteriously, the websites are gone. All that you can find when doing a search on Infinity Funding and Infinity Mitigation Services are a lot of complaint links to this site and [redacted]s.
      I did however, find an article from the Attorney General's Office of Kansas regarding a multiple state investigations and a lawsuit against Infinity Funding Group, of New York, that was filed on November 19, 2009. I have no idea as to how this will impact all of the parties that were scammed but at least something is being done.
      If you have read all of the complaints here on the board you will come to the conclusion that Kieran Rogers is not the culprit in this mess as he has been bashed and slandered by one of the owners, John Oldring, who did post here. Kieran did work for them and tried to do his job until he found out that he was working for total ###. They are blaming him for stealing from them and leaving. The main scammers are John Oldring, Neil Singer and James Pepio. I have documents and over a hundred emails that went back and forth from all of them.
      Hopefully, we will eventually see some of our lost money. I would really like ALL of it, as I need it. We got sucked in to this nightmare before all of the mortgage mod scams became public and we believed them as we could find nothing bad about them a year ago.
      I would love to hear from anyone that may have gotten money back.
      Joanne

Infinity Funding Group — lies and fraud

I was in need of a loan modification and spoke with john oldring from infinity funding group. Explained my...

Infinity Funding Group — fraudulent

These guys are talented scam artists. They will lead you to believe that they truly care about your dire...

Infinity Funding Group — fraud

This company is now subcontracting your files to outside entities!! I am furios. We need to get a cla...

Infinity Funding Group — fraud!

I to got sucked in by infinity funding group with all their hoopla of helping me save my home. I was told...

Infinity Funding Group — refund

This company is a fraud... The say they promise to get you a loan modification or forbarrance and spend all...

Infinity Funding Group — fraud and cheating

Last october I searched for help to prevent foreclosure on my home, I came across infinity funding group. I...