Indian Railways / refund of e-tickets
This is Rajeev anand. I have booked two tickets from New Mal jn (NJP) to delhi(DLS) on 22-12-2007. The Train has been rescheduled to 8 hours late. So i went to Station master and asked for refund. We got the information that we have to send mail to irctc for refund. We did the same. The amount is Rs.2403.00. But till today i have not recieved the refund. i have done continous followups with IRCTC and Northern Railway but no use. But till today i have not recieved the same, i send many mails to IRCTC but no use even they not replay me. only one mail i got that u wait for 3 months for refund.
Please help me to get my money back.
My Tickets Deatils Are-
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone