Indian Railways / complaint against irctc (idian railways
I, Jatinder Singh S/o S.InderPal Singh booked an Confirmed E-Tkt on 131-Up / Train No.2459, NDLS ASR Exp from New Delhi to Amritsar as on Journey date 10-09-2010 against PNR No. [protected] and Trasaction ID : [protected] from Agent a/c of IRCTC on line Tkt reservation system. Further my Booking status : Confirm; Coach : D6; Seat No.:98 & 102 (D6). But to my surprise, at the time of boarding in the train, I found that 'There is NO Reservation Coach/ portion of a Coach whre I can get my Reserved seat to do the journey. I also informed the matter to the On-duty Guard of the Train, but found a more helpless condition of the person who informed me that 'The said train is running with ONLY 90Berth Coaches and No Reserved Coach or porion of a Coach to find my Seat against which I booked the Confirmed Tkt from IRCTC. The Guard, certified the fact on my Electronic Reservation Slip with his signature & date.
Now, as a result of the above situation, I had to take a lot of Tension, time loss and Pain to reach to my destination, i.e., Amritsar by alternate means making huge unexpected expenditure and moreover I had to suffer a lot in respect of my Relatives, I gone to Amritsar to Attend the death Ceremony of my close Relative.My Wife Herleen Kaur has been Pregnant & suffer so much pain in between Journey.when i Boarded to train i searched for my seat & found that there was no seats after 90 berth in the trian.Atlast T.T came to us & demanded bribe, I refused to gave him the bribe.He thrown us out from the train at Ambala station.My wife requested him alot but he refused to help us.My wife was in pain, I stayed on the Ambala Station for more then 4 hour.My wife was in need of a doctor but there was no doctor on the station.Then i managed to took the taxi to nearest hospital.
Therefore, I do hereby request you to do the following at the earliest, please.
1) Refund my reservation amount for which I was not provided any Reserved seat against my booking.
2) Intimate me the Reason behind such an unexpected, unwarranted harrassment with an bonafide passenger on 'Indian Railways'.
3) How the IRCTC authority is going to Compensate towards my 'LOSSES' in respect of Money, Time and Pain above all damage to my Service due to the above stated situation.
I expect that, the Concerned Authority would respond to my Genuine complaint within a reasonable and justified time and take the Proper measures to Compensate the Victim of 'non-compliance of Promised services after taking payment for the same'.If you failed to reply me then i will go to the Legal Services.
Thanking you and waiting for your reply,
mail : email@example.com
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone