Indian Railway / bad behavior of ticket checking staff
I will like to draw attention towards bad behaviour of ticket checking staff of IR as stated below. Today on [protected] i was to helping my sister in law to board in train no 9005 -saurashtra mail at Jamnagar station and took her to coach no S-5, with open ticket fro Jamnagar to Okha. There were plenty of vacant seats in this coach and with open ticket there was only additional fare of reservation charge was required to be paid, which my sister in law was going to pay when ticket checker asks her to do so.
However as soon as we entered the coach no S-5, railway ticket checker (with heavy body) yelled from out side the window that we can not board in this coach without reservation. We explained him that passenger will pay additional reservation charges and there are ample of empty seats in coach S-5.But ticket checker said no and forced us in another coach and misbehaved by talking in very rough manner and caused us lots of mental disturbance as there was not much time for train to depart as well as due to his bad behavior with us.
In above circumstances my sister in law boarded in another coach and she was totally disturbed due to bad behavior of ticket checker as well as she could have missed the train in view of above stated circumstances. I will like Indian railways to go through in this matter, by finding out who was that ticket checker in coach no S-5 and take necessary actions against him in view of above stated case.
I made private inquiry at Jamnagar railway station and have found out the name (i am not sure but probably) of ticket checker as Mr. V. Parmar, and was shocked to know that Mr Parmar is very famous for his bad behavior every now and then with railway passengers
I will like Indian Ralways to first to find out/confirm name of ticket checker in coach S-5 of train no 9005 at Jamnagar railway station (From mumbai to okha--train name--Saurashtra Mail) and carry out secret inquiry against this ticket checker for his famous misbehavior with passengers and take proper actions against him as soon as possible, if found guilty.
More Indian Railway Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone